I think I figured the Faerie Caverns out!

Dcoolb

I saw the yellow flowers and how only one side was brighter. I clicked the side that had the brighter flowers each time and won. It had worked three times so far. I am sure it is a 75% sure way to win.

I tried going the way with the "brighter flowers" and got:

You stumble into some water, soaking your clothes. The cold of the cave chills you to the bone. It's probably best to escape and dry off, and try again tomorrow.

Soo...yeah. :/ It's probably a good method to try each day though.

You stumble into some water, soaking your clothes. The cold of the cave chills you to the bone. It's probably best to escape and dry off, and try again tomorrow.

Got the same, nice tip :D

Got the same, nice tip :D

XD Ditto! Perhaps the Faeries are trying to lure you into something!

dcoolb: I believe you have the right idea, but I wouldn't do it every day. I try that pattern about every three days & it seems to work every time. I won 10,000NP with it yesterday

But, as I said & others have pointed out, I don't think this method works every single time . . . plus it'd be too easy & TNT sure isn't known for giving us easy tasks to earn NPs :P

I tried that and got the same thing I always do:

You stumble in the darkness and trip over a rock, stubbing your toe. You jump up and down on one foot, muttering your grievances at the cave before retreating for the day.

Wish I could win anything. In fact, I just wish I could get past the first click.

"You stumble in the darkness and trip over a rock, stubbing your toe. You jump up and down on one foot, muttering your grievances at the cave before retreating for the day."

YAY! Thanks :P

• 7 months later...

So far, after testing numberous "methods" they all seem to fall through. The image is alway the same, therefore, the bright flowers will always be in the same place and your path would always be the same. Any "method" that works a few times is usually a coincidence.

i usually win if i go left left right or right right left. i don't think there is any surefire way to get to the end but those two combinations get me through quite often. i won 10k np the other day from left left right haha

• 2 weeks later...

I used to win at the faerie caves about every day for a week or two. I was really excited and like "man, this is definitely worth the 400nps!" and then I started loosing every day for a month and stopped playing.

• 7 months later...

First I just clicked random tunnels and never won anything. Then the next time I tried to only follow the tunnels that had these symbols at the side and won my first treasure. But I guess I just had been very lucky that first time because when I tried it out the next time I ended up in a dead end. So yeah, I guess it's just a game of luck and there's no real tactic behind it.