One-Million Dollars!

Spirited Away

If I won a million dollars, I'd give half of it to my best friend in Canada, and I'd use the other half for some good NES collection auctions.

Parents: Bills, Debts, Bank, Cruise.

Me: Neocash, Video games, a better laptop, put some in my college fund, open a bank account, better phone, some spending money, 10% to the church.

I would buy a nice plot of land somewhere along the coastline in Eastern Canada and build my dream house. Or I'd buy a really old one and renevate it. When that's done, I'd spend my days as a millionary buying books and art and neocash and all the electronic I ever wanted. I would buy fancy wigs! And have a maid again ahah and I'd get a personal cook :v!

And I'd just write all the time ' cause I'd have not a thing to worry about!

Ooo I would even buy a vehical 'cause I could afford insurance 8D

And I'd buy my Mom a house if she wanted and a jaguar 'cause I promised when I got rich I'd get her one.

When you think about it, 1 mil really isn't that much anymore. When you figure a house can easily go for 300-500k and insurance and stuff. Paying off debt and mortgage would be awesome though. That would be enough for me. And my school debt. Yuck.

The area where I want to live has reeeeally cheap property prices. I saw something perfect the other day for under 30K. I'd have to put at least 100K into it to get it where I want it but def livable and in the right area!The only downside is if I ever decided to turn it, I wouldn't make much of a profit but whatevers that.

Its kind of insane how little money is worth these days Xc A dollar just a century a go had the buying power of 20 dollars. We should go back to that!

EEew school debt

Assuming I got a million dollars after college and everything...

I would give a quarter of it to charities, because I'd probably feel guilty if I didn't do so. XD

I'd also divide another quarter million amongst four of my IRL friends, so they get $62,500 each to do whatever they want. (But I'd like to go shopping with a few of them. c:)

Now, as for the other half-million...

-Debts/bills

-All the Homestuck troll tees

-Neopets shirts

-I'd give some to my parents

-All Time Low concert tickets

-Hall and Oates concert tickets

-Neocash (and maybe Neopets Premium)

-A dark grey, black or dark blue Audi A4 convertible (they're discontinued so I'll have to buy preowned, which isn't a problem unless the previous owner smoked a lot)

-A DSLR camera

-Assorted mens' colognes (Yes, I'm a girl who prefers mens' cologne to womens' cologne. :P)

-Jelly beans

-Skinny jeans (or just jeans in general. :laughingsmiley:)

-Neopets plushies, TCG cards and maybe back issues of Neopets Magazine (hopefully TCG cards/magazines aren't gonna be that hard to find <_<)

-Rent money

-Clothes

-Shoes

-Money for a summer home down at the Jersey Shore or up near Rhode Island's beaches (whichever is cheaper)

-A new red Volvo C70 for my dad

If I had anything left over after that, I'd just put it in the bank or a retirement fund or something like that. Or give some of it to more RL friends. :whistle:

With a million dollars, I would buy:

~ A car for my dad :D

~ Travel around the world (Japan first! :D)

~ Neocash

~ Personal Camera

~ Personal Laptop

~ Clothes

~ Accessories (I lack in those stuff)

~ School Stuff

~ Give some to charity!

As for the remaining money, I would give it to my parents and save some in my bank account! :P

-Neocash & Neopets Premium

-Membership for any cost-money site that i joined

-Video Games

-Game Systems

-School

-Charity

-Church

-Better Laptop

-Give some to 2 of my IRL friends

-Hire a mailman...

-...to give some to my online friends!

-A mini cooper for my cousin

-Any Neopets Merchandise

-Possibly clothes

By then, I'll have about $90,000 left, so i'd put some in my bank account and some in my parents' account. :D

I'd buy a bunch of video games. b)

Some books. :D

And some to autism research. :O Because I think/pretend I'm autistic, so might as well help them who actually have it. 0:)

I would buy an apartment in the city and furnish it! I would buy a nice car. I would pay for uni now so I don't have debt later. I would travel a bit more. I would help out my parents. Maybe I'd buy another horse and quit my job so I had time for it on top of uni. :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd consult some relatives on how to invest The funds wisely... Once I turn it into more money, then I'd have some fun, donate to various activist groups and charities, then find some more ways to turn it into more money.. I'm not rich or even "well to do", but I know for a fact that 1 million is not a lot if you want to do anything meaningful for your entire life if you have family and ideals.

I changed my mind.....

-Lots of clothes

-Lifetime supply of cat litter and cat food(for my cats)

-I'd pay for half my brother's tuition

-The new TBM Imaginary Monsters album

-TONS of Neocash cards

-TONS of iTunes gift cards

-An Alienware or just flat out new computor

-Video games

-3DS

-XBOX 360

Yay!