I guess I got CG'd or hacked, and now I am frozen... Wrongly... and TNT doesn't believe me...

Dcoolb

Yep it is true. Dcoolbanananafan is now frozen for supposed "cheating at flash games" The worst part is, I never did anything like that, and TNT doesn't believe me... And I had an Island Quiggle that I was going to send back to the owner... I feel terrible and angry at the same time... I am going to make a new account and start over... I am sad I lost Bliziz, Detestion, and Soncast. I loved all three names and pets. So I am going to start over. There is nothing else I can do. And sorry TDN if this is the wrong section but I couldn't think that it would fit in. You would think that TNT would think about the fact that someone who has never received even a warning would just randomly cheat/hack. My new username is Detestion...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

=( saddness. I had an account frozen because I was friends with someone who cheated T_T. Yeah I don't know why either. It could be because the cheater sent me something, I can't remember what now. It was like years and years ago. Shh don't tell! People seem to assume if you were frozen once you'll be frozen again. *sigh*

There goes a good Poogle and decent Hissi, I'll miss Bliziz and Detestion, so will my Poogle Lippstik and my Hissi Hiss_Dragon05. :sad01_anim:

I don't like it when TNT wrongly accuses people of bad things that they would never do. :(

That really sucks. You had some really nice pets on your account as well...I'm going to miss them :(

It also sucks that TNT likes randomly freezing innocent users for offenses they didn't commit. :/

Good luck with starting over on your new account.

I'm so sorry dcoolb, that is really awful. You would think they could figure it out with a little investigation... If it can happen to one of us it can happen to any of us; I definitely feel for you :sad01_anim:

I was also frozen for being friends with someone who sold neopoints which I never bought. They say we can talk about personal stuff but we can get frozen for being friends with someone. & I never got a warning before either. But I guess they can never be sure.

That's horrible, I'm so sorry to hear that. D: TNT is so...ugh sometimes. I don't know if I would have the heart to start over if I was frozen. Good luck!

my first account got banned quickly. I was 6 (even on the account) never got a warning, barely did anything, and I got banned for no reason. But it really really really REALLY SUCKS that Your Hissi is gone. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: It was FANTASTIC!!! That iss was the best named and best looking Neopet I've ever freakin seen. And 2 FFQs, Oh my god. How old was your account?

@inkt

It took me 7 years to start over n_n. everytime I thought about neopets and my frozen account I felt sick inside *sigh* good luck to you dcoolb

I know. D: When I think about my old frozen accounts, it depresses me a little. I love my current account but it's almost painful to think about how much hard work went into my older accounts.

I am so sorry to hear about you being frozen I feel sick when I think about it. I don't know if I would start again if frozen. I did get frozen once when someone hacked me and took my 1 million and everything in inventory but I put in a ticket and got my account back minus the nps etc. I think that day there was severa accountl and so I guess TNT realised that it was indeed hacked

Good luck rebuilding. Losing your pets sucks. My first account was frozen for the same reason. I used the form to unfreeze accounts a few times over the course of a couple months, but alas, nothing. Apart from losing an aged account, losing your pets, their names and your avatars sucks. I really would like to know what TNT's criteria is for freezing account because this seems to happen a lot.

Oh my, I am so sorry! After I got my first account frozen I felt really really bad, I missed my pets terribly, esp my very first one. But I decided to check a few months back if the account was still existing and they had purged it so I made the same pet, a resurrection of sorts - Blueponk the blue Shoyru (that is now a Desert Ogrin thanks to the lab ray, of course). If you need any help with starting all over, don't hesitate to ask :)

What?!?! They can't just freeze you for nothing! Ugh. TNT is so annoying. It says "Sorry, nothing containing 'dcoolbanananafan' was found. Please try again." when I looked up your name. :grrr:

You've go to do something about this! TNT can't just go randomly freezing accounts for no reason. I mean you've lost your pets, your avatars and all of your NP.

I'm so sorry about your account. I'd love to help you if there was any way(tell me if there is. I'll try my best to help). It would be so nice to see Detestion again. :)

Anyways, good luck on your new account and everything. :)

I got frozen for the same thing. After 3 appeals in 5 months, I got unfrozen because they made an error by freezing me -_- Obviously the same thing with you, so persevere. What happened is that I made my last appeal when the new Help system came out so I don't know if that helped...

That REALLY stinks! Why would anyone cheat at the games anyway...? They're so easy! I never saw your neopets, but I know they had to be good.Good luck rebuilding!

That REALLY stinks! Why would anyone cheat at the games anyway...? They're so easy! I never saw your neopets, but I know they had to be good.Good luck rebuilding!

4.png4.png4.png

Actually Flygonz, these three would be them, dcoolb's old Neopets. The Halloween Maractite Hissi was a radical cross-paint in my opinion.

hey I think you should call neopets and see if you can talk to them about it. or try to get it unfrozen in a few months.

And frozen accounts can't be "searched for" they just appear as non-existent if they were frozen unless it's an old account such as: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=faeriedream500

which they say "account was disabled"