It's Stinky Day!

hrtbrk

Swamp Gas Ogrin over those Dung Petpets in my vote. Didn't know that this holiday existed until now. :P

Blech, though I guess the Ogrin is okay. Don't really have a problem with the cheese either, but I certainly am not fond of the dung PetPets . . . never have been, never will be

TNT has been making gross things and poop jokes since forever

I know Luciana ... they just never made a SPECIAL DAY for it ...

it's just my nature as a doctor .. I don't like these things :D and I agree with Wistiria

Ah ha ha. It's funny cause it's poo. The ogrin is pretty cool though.

I haven't decided if I'm being sarcastic about the first part.

it's just my nature as a doctor .. I don't like these things :D and I agree with Wistiria

Oooh you must see nasty stuff all the time being a doctor. D-:

Maybe neopets should make a clean day and release a soap paint brush. c:

I`m becoming a vet,it`s like a kind of doctor, no??? but I like this stuff :P hehehe

I mean, the dung darblat is nice for me ^^

Oooh you must see nasty stuff all the time being a doctor. D-:

I did , and I didn't like it , that's why I chose Radiology for a specialty .. it's clean and you don't get in touch with anything nasty :rolleyes_anim:

I`m becoming a vet,it`s like a kind of doctor, no??? but I like this stuff :P hehehe

I mean, the dung darblat is nice for me ^^

of course you're an animal doctor which is mighty noble :)

but in the end it's a matter of personal taste .. I won't hold it against anyone who likes this stuff :D

For one , I think Swamp Gas pets are really nice ... I don't mind "smelly" stuff , but things that look gooey or icky like dung and snot are a big No-No for me :)

..... maybe a BLOOD color would be perfect :D having pets which are all bloody and dripping ^_^

of course you're an animal doctor which is mighty noble :)

but in the end it's a matter of personal taste .. I won't hold it against anyone who likes this stuff :D

For one , I think Swamp Gas pets are really nice ... I don't mind "smelly" stuff , but things that look gooey or icky like dung and snot are a big No-No for me :)

..... maybe a BLOOD color would be perfect :D having pets which are all bloody and dripping ^_^

a Blood color?!??!?!??? are you serious?????? (?) hehehe ^^

nice to meet someone who likes medicine and Shenkuu like me :P

Maybe TNT should concentrate on creating pets for existing colours like Transparent! I would love a Shenkuu paintbrush! :D

Or something like a BATTLE! paintbrush...

Ogrins, my fave pet I WILL clean you!

It sounds very unpleasant.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.