Soft is back in the Beauty Contest! :)

Izzy ♥

Looks decent and adorable, so I decided to spare a vote for Soft. Hope she makes it in the Beauty Contest!

She looks like she's having so much fun!

Your vote has been cast for Soft. Best of luck!

Voted!! :D I love your style of art ^_^

Any chance you're doing requests? :whistle:

Awww, that's such an adorable drawing! And such a cute name for a pet as well! I voted for Soft. :) Good luck in the BC!

Thank you all for the votes and nice comments ^_^

Lots of competition this week... bunch of BCers got together and decided to enter as a group and all draw their pets to a Masquerade theme. Which is fine, but there are quite a few people who are refusing to vote if your entry ISN'T masquerade themed >_<

Thank you all for the votes and nice comments ^_^

Lots of competition this week... bunch of BCers got together and decided to enter as a group and all draw their pets to a Masquerade theme. Which is fine, but there are quite a few people who are refusing to vote if your entry ISN'T masquerade themed >_<

You've got to be joking D:. That's rather unfair! (As in, those who do not want to vote for you because of that...) But it does sound kinda fun if you are a part of it though ^^;;.

That aside, you'll get all the support you need here! :D Hope you get another Gold ban this time :P~ Can't wait to see more of your art!

Your vote has been cast for Soft

I voted already! I thought the Masquerade thing was something Neopets was doing. Huh, interesting. I mean, it's kinda cool that people got together like that, but I can understand how it would be frustrating for others.

Yeah its a pain them not voting for non masquerade entries - I have no problem with them entering as a group theme, but its unfair to people like me who weren't on the BC boards last week and thus didn't know there was a "theme" >_<

Thank you both for the votes ^_^