tonu_rb_happy.pngtonu_rg_happy.png

Royal Boy | Royal Girl

Wearable

gif_fg_castleparapet.gifzafara_castleparapet.png

Petpets

quetzal_royal.gifpandaphant_royal.gif

Toys

toy_quiguki_skarl.giftoy_quiguki_hagan.gif

Did you know?: King Skarl once won an eating competition in his youth after he devoured 1,805 miniature mince meat pies.

Did you know?: Meridell was discovered on the 30th Day of Swimming! This day was named "Discovery of Meridell Day" by a team of Calendar Experts in Y4.

that was one looooooooooong piece of news I got bored reading through it all

but it was funny overall

p.s went to meridell and it doesn't seem any different :angry:

I don't mind the Royal Tonus, but I really like the Royal Quetzal and the Royal Pandaphant a lot.

News quote:

We heard tonight there will be a spectacular magical light show in the sky, courtesy of our resident wizards.

This made me laugh so hard because it is literally storming like crazy right now and there are flashes of lightning about ever 2-3 seconds. No exaggeration. So that's what's really going on right now :laughingsmiley:

I really like the parapet though.

The Quiglis are ridiculously cute too. The paint, meh, its alright although I do appreciate that they're going with a different style of royalty though.

They're certainly different! Not sure if I like the way the mane comes into the whole equation, looks a bit odd to me :/

Some really nice looking base colours underneath though!

Usually i just skim through the news, go to the stuff I am actually interested in. But I actually went through the trouble of reading everything cause I thought there was something special going on in meridell. But their isn't. just cleverly written news. Oh well. I actually don't really like what the tonus look like. I prefer how the petpets look like.

The Royal Pandaphant is one of my fav petpets ^^ It is realy cute and it reminds me shenkuu style :yes:

wow. the royal boy reminds me of aladdin's elephant somehow XD and king skarl must be very full

The RG Tonu looks really weird...

And I don't really like them taking the Royal colours to ethnic royalty. If they wanted that they could start a new colour for that, but I personally feel the 'Royal' should be reserved for Elizabethan royalty kind of dressing. I'm not racist, I just really think it's weird that the Royal colours span such a wide variety of ethnic groups, and to be honest some of them look like ethnic wear rather than true royalty.

the petpets look awesome!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's really cool.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.