Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

Candy pirate earrings, yum. :P.

At least it didn't take to long today. What do you think will happen after we are done retrieving the islets?

Maybe something else. Maybe that Krawk guy(I keep forgetting his name) will turn evil and take credit for all our hard work. Or maybe something else like this puzzle.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one? But I saw the map showing two isles excluding one from today! Is it the same for everybody?

ihave a total of 10 islets while my husband has 11 islets not sure why tho

There are 2 left. It can't be different for everyone. They need to finish this thing at the same time for everyone.

I'm not sure about that bc i only have 1 islet left after today and my hubby has 2

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have two left, but I also only have 10 islands. I didn't miss a day, but there was one blank square that was clickable, so I clicked it. After finishing the game, there was a check mark on it. :/

:laughingsmiley: YAY! Finally we're on the last islet... I'm tired of going through all these puzzles... but I feel lucky I have at least help from TDN. I'm starting to wonder if this things going to turn out to be a plot in the end or just a way for Neopets to renovate Krawk Island... I feel confused now... :S

Alternate:

I TNT is getting tricky with this last one. There are still two puzzles, but the background colors seem to be alternating. Make sure your pre-placed are the same, ignore the background colors obviously haha

ki-sudoku-10.png