Krawk Island Vanished! Begin the Search!

hrtbrk

I really hope this is still a plot or transitions to a plot because this searching for the island takes too much time/effort to just lead to something as simple as an art transition.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope this is still a plot or transitions to a plot because this searching for the island takes too much time/effort to just lead to something as simple as an art transition.

I know, right?

TNT could've just announced that they were going to revamp Krawk Island and get it over with. No need to make us search for islands and stuff unless it's a real plot.

Day 2:

Fruitmallow Grog

Blackened Gruel

X2 Krawk Island Postcards 10 Pack

Krawk Island Chronicles

Mops Throughout the Ages

Scroll of the Sea

Pawkeet Pencil Sharpener

Pirate Chapstick

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest

Captain Scarblade Plushie

Bag of Decorative Seashells

I have a method that is working pretty well. I click the 4 corners (not the far corners, inside corners) the islands, mine anyway, usually are on the outside, not near the middle. It's pretty much worked up until now, so we'll see.

Are we supposed to go report our findings to the shanty? Because i didn't do that yesterday. I hope that means that I don't miss out on the prize at the end...

That's exactly what I'm doing! I did start with the outer corners plus the center but then changed to the tactic you mentioned and I'm doing much better. :laughingsmiley:

Hey, now the guy in the shanty says,

Ahoy! Back from a long day of roundin' up me -- I mean, Krawk Island's islets? Now that we know Krawk Island's actually made up numerous smaller islands, I'll have far greater flexibility in rearranging the plots so that I can make Krawk Island better than ever! Don't look so startled, swabby -- the fates must've chosen to leave my plot as the island's sole remnant for a reason...

That might mean the island will have to be pieced together and will look different.

Today's prizes!

Meat Kebab

Toy Pirate Hat

Bucket Cookie

Leafy Krawk Pot

Chest of Toy Dubloons

Cherryberry Krawkade

Dubloon Nuggets

Buried Treasure Crackers

Seaweed Bacon Jacket Potato

Blackened Gruel

Even if it is plotless (which I hope its not) I'm having the most fun doing it. Its like Battleship, only better! XD and I looooove that you have to stop when the crew gets angry faced. Also, shady mcshady pants the Krawk is dashing :U dem purple eyes. I think he's the first krawk I've ever liked. I think the krawks would make an adorable plushie.

Going to go use my searches up for today now! :3

I got these:

Toy Pirate Hat

Buried Treasure Crackers

Pirate Compass Table

Cherryberry Krawkade

Pegleg Wax

Chest of Toy Dubloons

Pegleg Wax(again)

Locked Mystery Treasure Chest

Pegelg Wax

Clay Dubloon

Pirate Compass Table

I'm going to be really, really annoyed if this is just some stupid way of re-modelling Krawk Island. They KNOW we'll all think it's a plot and will be upset if it's not one, so why all this hoo-har if it's just a blimmin' re-model?

If it is, the editorial is going to be flooded with complaints, I betcha ;)

I found 8 islands and a bunch of trash:

-Pirate Chapstick

-Pirate Accessory Set

-Blackened Gruel

-Golden Tooth ×3

-Captain Scarblade Plushie

-Red Pirate Socks

-Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest

-Krawk Island Postcards 10 Pack

-Dubloon Nuggets

-Cherryberry Krawkade

-Pegleg Wax

-Mops Throughout the Ages

At least I got one book ..

While I hope it is a plot, it wouldn't be the first time we have been teased with something that looked like a plot. Then it just turn out to be a searching type game. Anyway, do you think today's quote from the Krawk is a clue?

Today's booty

8 islands found

another lock treasure chest

3 mop cookies

2 books: Hooked on Fishing and A History of Krawks

dubloon charm

dubloon nuggets

sea cocktail

sandy sandwich

blackened gruel

vanishing dubloon

Captain Scarblade plushie and tankard

While I hope it is a plot, it wouldn't be the first time we have been teased with something that looked like a plot. Then it just turn out to be a searching type game.

What was the last time something looked like a plot?

I may be wrong, but I originally thought that The Save the Wheels was going to be more than it was. Then I started reading the boards for the first time. As I got used to the boards, I learned it wasn't. I have learned to pay attention to the boards a listen for clues.

Can't say I didn't try to find treasure today. Here's what I got:

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest

Pirate Compass Table

Skull-n-Bones Pasta

Piece of a treasure map

I Love Captain Scarblade Hat

Mops Throughout the Ages

Thought usually if it was a plot, the front marquee would say plot, rather than event.

Krawk Island Marquee

krawkisland_2011_v1.jpg

Negg Festival Event

neggfest_2010_v1.jpg

Return of Dr Sloth Plot 2008

return_of_sloth_2008_ch2.jpg

Notice the sides, quite unknown why no-one thought of this before the editorial. If it was a plot, the marquee would say Plot. Even though Im wishing it will turn into a plot, think it will just be like a negg festival, find the pieces, help put it back together. DONE!

Thought usually if it was a plot, the front marquee would say plot, rather than event.

Krawk Island Marquee

krawkisland_2011_v1.jpg

Negg Festival Event

neggfest_2010_v1.jpg

Return of Dr Sloth Plot 2008

return_of_sloth_2008_ch2.jpg

Notice the sides, quite unknown why no-one thought of this before the editorial. If it was a plot, the marquee would say Plot. Even though Im wishing it will turn into a plot, think it will just be like a negg festival, find the pieces, help put it back together. DONE!

Ah but the Faerie's Festival started out as an event, then turned into a plot so it is still a possibility, no matter how small :)

Also, my haul for today:

Mop Cookie

I Love Captain Scarblade Hat

Pegleg Wax

Thornberry Fruit Grog x2

Dubloon Nuggets

Skull-n-Bones Pasta

Sea Cocktail

Piece of a treasure map

Yay! ^__^ Happy to know that the Krawk island thing is a plot and I'm really liking the whole search the map scenario.

Lots of stuff to get but sadly not much of it is worth alot T__T hopefully a few things will go up in price again after a few years or so :P I'm going to hold onto some of the items just to see.

To all of you who have NC at the moment, you are sooo freaking lucky and I'm seriously jelous of you right now lol. >_< I have quit a few chests but no NC for the keys.

I really want these -> mall_background_piratethrone.gif Pirate Throne Room Background, mall_staff_skull.gifSkull Staff, mall_background_islandfloating.gif Marooned on an Island Background, mall_dress_pirategirl.gifPirate Dress and Jacket, mall_mask_crossbone.gifCrossbone Mask, and the mall_fence_pirate.gifPirate Fence. ^__^

Good luck tomorrow for all of you! Happy Hunting!

Forgot to pay attention to how many islands I found ?_? oops :P

Aww man Awesome_Paul is right but so is Syrin_of_Darigan_Citadel. But who knows, all in all at least it is something for us to do ^^

Today the Shanty is being even more suspicious:

Ahoy! Back from a long day of roundin' up me -- I mean, Krawk Island's islets? Now that we know Krawk Island's actually made up numerous smaller islands, I'll have far greater flexibility in rearranging the plots so that I can make Krawk Island better than ever! Don't look so startled, swabby -- the fates must've chosen to leave my plot as the island's sole remnant for a reason...

He's a bit arrogant too.

Anyway, my findings for today:

Buried Treasure Crackers

Piece of a treasure map

Sea Cocktail

Bone Foot Rest

Bucket Cookie x2

Pegleg Wax

Thornberry Fruit Grog x2

Pirate Compass Table

Krawk Island Usuki Play Set

Pirate Flag

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest (Another one:( I wish we could do something cool with these things without having to use NC.)