Happy Kiko Day!

hrtbrk

About time!

It'd be fun to give my Kiko some free training, but she's well past Level 40. I really like the new Chocolate hue for the Kiko, though I would never risk my beloved Kiko just to turn her Chocolate. Also, I dig the pilot outfit, it kind of makes that Kiko look pretty snazzy in my opinion.

The Gold color is self-explanatory, while I've mixed feelings about the Chocolate one, mostly because of that bandage. But the clothes are terrific, and the foods are adorable, oddly enough!

I like the Chocolate color, but I agree with Neo_Girl, the band-aid just seems out of place with the color . . . I also don't think the spanish-style outfit works on the Kiko because it overpowers it (or it could just be they put it on a dark Kiko & the wig sorta blends in with its head . . .)

The Choco kiko looks delicious, but I don't think I'd ever want my own kiko. The new clothes look pretty nice though :D

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, another 4 musical wearables ?

seriosuly TNT .. stop it ! please .. I havent collected the last 4 or 5 sets yet :( and they keep coming out with more :(

I created my new Kiko buddy yesterday. The chocolate Kiko makes me want to smother my main account pets with chocolate.....once they get out of the Neolodge.

choooocalate 8D the kiko looks eatable. the sunglasses are pretty awesome too

I don`t like kikos... but the lab gave me one, and yesterday it painted her robot :P

I always forget to use the free trainment!!!!

• 2 weeks later...