Five Letter Logic

Parry

Theeere we go. I was like "Okay, I know where certain letters are placed...but WHAT IN THE LIVING POOP ARE THE OTHER LETTERS?" We were almost out of letters!

Seven letters, related to a bit of creepiness I had two nights ago and yesterday morning. (And yes, when the word is guessed, I will tell you the story.)

SPIDERS (0, 2, 5)

ZOMBIES (0, 2, 5)

STALKER (0, 4, 3)

You're thinking too normal in your creepiness, guys. Also, it's not quite that creepy. I suppose.

TARSALS

(I need to puzzle more before posting... I know it's not this one, why did I click Post it can't be this one...)

SPIDERS (0, 2, 5)

ZOMBIES (0, 2, 5)

STALKER (0, 4, 3)

LEECHER (1, 3, 3)

TRESTLE (3, 1, 3)

RATTLES (0, 4, 3)

TARSALS (1, 2, 4)

TREACLE (3, 3, 1)

CREMATE

is correct!

Storytime:

My Christmas: A ring of candles surrounding the ashes of a deceased actor, while we sat around it and feasted on dead animals.

This was the creepiest way I could say it. But I found it a little creepier when we were asked if we wanted to take some of the ashes home with us.

That's bizarre. Was the actor a relative of the people? And I can sort of understand keeping the ashes, but on the dinner table? That's a bit... unusual. And then "Oh, hey, you want some, too?" -- did you know the person, too? Either way, it's... strange.

New word: 6 letters

Also creepy, but not as creepy.