Five Letter Logic

Parry

That's it! I had thought of a word that was similar and went to spell check it and then equity came up as a suggestion so I took that one

KITTEN 0, 0, 6

My little brother's kitten (well, 8yo cat, now) is at the veterinary hospital with kidney failure right now. He's perking up some (eating, drinking, etc.), but his kidney values are still pretty bad. They get to visit him and find out his prognosis in a few hours. I hope he starts responding to the treatment.

KITTEN 0, 0, 6

KIDNEY 0, 0, 6

GENDER 0, 0, 6

The cat is coming home at midnight. Now it's a watch and wait to see what they have to do at home to help things stabilize (definitely need a change of diet and extra fluids for now, but maybe he can be weaned off the fluids eventually -- they still don't know if it's an infection or what, so they also need to bring samples to be tested).

Found again. I was looking at all my shortcuts on my desktop while thinking and a lot of them are URL shortcuts to anime shows I am watching.