Krawk Island Has Vanished!

hrtbrk

PLOT PLOT PLOT! 8D i really hope this is a plot! or some really cruel really belated april fools joke

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@No one: Not at all, it's been on TDN's news page for 3 days now I think. It was even smaller yesterday and it showed a picture somewhat akin to a lighthouse.

Do you guys think looking for said lighthouse might lead us to the next step of the plot? :O *frantically goes and tries to search*

OK, I have heard of these clues in the Source Code. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here. I've viewed the Source Codes of pages that get updated, such as New Features, and the Map of Neopia, even the Krawk Island map. Nothing too suspicious except for this "Yay for Suckerfish!" I kept finding. Hm, weird, perhaps that has something to do with "the new plot"?

Omg omg omg! I really hope that this will turn into a plot. I have a feeling, maybe even a theory. A theory that it has something to to with maraqua. Maybe they're getting back at Krawk Island. Maybe they just want to start something. Like many others, I don't plan on battling. I don't like battling with my pets, it's boring :| Omg I just can't wait for the results.

"Once destroyed by pirates, and once defended from pirate attack after being discovered at its secret new location, Maraqua now stands strong, led by the able King Kelpbeard. To witness the struggle between Maraqua and Captain Scarblade, check out the final chapter of the Curse of Maraqua! Peace now reigns in Maraqua, and trade with the surface is flourishing again. "

that sounds like revenge to me.

lol i keep commenting. ALSO! krawk island needs a new make over. compared to the other lands, it looks as if it has poor graphics.

I hate how most thing on Neopets (plots etc.) happen when I'm away. In a week iI'm going on vacation and (if it'll be a plot) I'm going to miss big part of it -.- PERFECT timing TNT -.-

You know the more I think about it the more I wonder if there really is going to be a plot...

I mean AC Cup just ended, and to turn around and go right into a plot. It seems like a big commitment from TNT.

Not to mention that there are a lot of people who get burnt out after AC; people who will be taking a break and miss.

I hope they do a plot. I did AC, but I enjoy plots more. If it more like the tdf plot, even people who are burnt out would be able to play at a later time. I know that wouldn't make the BD players happy, but I would enjoy it either way. I have one pet in bd training, but I love the puzzle plots.

I'm sure hoping it's a plot. I've been on neopets for a few months and the only plot I've done is the Altador Plot. So I'm looking forward to doing a plot at the same time as everyone else. I wouldn't mind a BD aspect to it because I'm curious to see how that works.

Huh...so is it supposed to be tentacled right now, or not? Because it is. Why does it look like that but the news says nothing and NPCs don't mention it. If a giant squid were coming in my front window, you can be sure I'd say something

PLEEEEASE be a plot! =D

Maybe some kind of AotA plot? Not quite as involved as some of the others? Or they just want a backstory to redesign KI. Gets eaten by squid, everything gets rebuilt, new look. Makes sense. Like others have pointed, a big plot so soon after FR and the AC is pretty intense.

10000000000% sure it's a plot!

If it is BD I will not do it I have never beaten anyone except for like the easiest one. And I

hope it's like the LD plot and will go, people will be jealous of my trophy.

P.S. What is this to do with a Krawk-Maraqua alliance? How is Maraqua even involed?

P.S.S. So exited! Can't wait!

I can still see the tentacled island :(

I hope it's a puzzle plot. I'm not big on Battledome :S

Okay the clues in the Editorial are definitely pointing towards a plot, though it's kinda mean of TNT not to tell us anything before the weekend. :laughingsmiley: