Krawk Island Has Vanished!

hrtbrk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping for a plot that has a mix of thinking and BD. I think we may have to fight the monster in the end either way.

Right now you can still get to Krawk by clicking where it was. Then you can still see the whole island.

Edited by cliominio

Theory:

Krawk island is sunk by the squid, Maraqua and Krawk Island work together and bring it back up! But it is redone!

Why is it still accessible?

It's probably still accessible so people can use the facilities on it, haha. I don't see much of a point to completely shut down a place if they don't have to. :P

My theory is that when it comes back it will maybe be bigger and take up some of the space where Faerieland used to be, so this way there's not a big empty area over there.

I have no wonderful ideas as to what may happen in regards to Krawk Island so I will just keep checking the map and the news each day. I have never really been into the different plots etc. but just lately have done some of the plots and quests I missed and are not retired and find I quite enjoy them so maybe a plot would be good..

I hope there's at least some battling - i just spent over 1m buying BD items and training, and am about to spend at least 2m more!! :laughingsmiley:

But they'll lose a lot of users that aren't away if there's nothing interesting happening on the site.

I don't think lack of plots drives people away, at least not in significant numbers. What drives people away is getting frozen, awful customer service, and stupid-freaking-lag :P

That said, i'm crossing my fingers for a sweet plot with a cool avatar, and some awesome new characters. Hanso was great xD