First Game System?

khaos

What was your first gaming system? Like xBox(i highly doubt it) DS, Ps1, or what?

And what was your first game(s) for it?

Me, it was a GameBoy Advance with the game WarioWare Twisted.

Then WarioWare Inc.

Then Pokemon Blue.

Then :axehead:

My first gaming system was probably the NES with the Super Mario and Duck Hunt 2-in-1. :P

I wasn't a fan of it when I was 6 or 7, but I appreciated it a lot more during my mid-teen years.

My first proper one was the Wii, and I got that as part of a bundle; the console also came with rechargable batteries and docking station, accessories for Wii Sports, and an additional game of my choice from several others. My choice was Super Smash Bros Brawl, and that was the first game I played; several of my friends had been playing it already at the time, and they said it was really good. I'm quite glad I got it :)

I've only got 9 games, and I got them in this order:

SSBB

Wii Sports (now defunct - the disk won't load)

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Total Wipeout: The Ultimate Big Red Balls Challenge

Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City

Okami (my absolute favourite!)

Epic Mickey

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Transer (this is currently the only one I'm playing - how can duelling against loads of Transcenders and building decks that I'll otherwise never have IRL be so addictive?)

I never owned a gaming system, but my brother did. His first was a glacier blue Gameboy Advance, and I think the first game was probably Yoshi's Island (or a Spongebob game). I borrowed his GBA from time to time to play Yoshi's Island as well as a Barbie game :laughingsmiley:

I believe he still has the GBA as well as the Barbie game and Yoshi's Island, but I jokingly threw away the Spongebob game about eight years ago. I regret that to this day. :c

Haha my gaming system is like way older than anyone elses. Yikes! I feel dated.

I had the original Gameboy, the big blocky one! Lol. But I got my huge Nintendo 64 first. The one where you had huge game cartridges that you stick on the top of the system. Lol.

Good times.

Super Nintendo. Though I wasn't really interested in video games at the time so I didn't play it very much and eventually gave it away.

When I did play it I usually played Donkey Kong Country or Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday ( that creepy game killed me more times than I can remember >:-O )

@Ciinaminii: I think NES is older than N64.

@Spritzie: Do you like the game? It's one of my favorites!

@Neomysterion: That was the first NES game i played. :P

@Parry: I love SSBB. I'm kinda bad though xD

@Rach: GET ONE. NAO. I COMMAND YOU.

@Luciana: Do you have a gaming system now?

On a side note, you can go here to post how many games you have, and what they are. Neomysterion showed me this, give all credit to him. :)

This

Atari_2600.png

the games were .. pac-man , asteroids , air-sea battle , car racing , tennis , a plane shooting game (my favorite) , and a few others i forgot

...... ok , you can laugh now :rolleyes_anim:

@Angelo: The Atari 2600 was my father's first game system, he had Pac-Man and Asteroids on it. He's 49 I think. :P

@Khaos: It was I who showed you VGCollect. The link to my collection is in my signature.

This

Atari_2600.png

the games were .. pac-man , asteroids , air-sea battle , car racing , tennis , a plane shooting game (my favorite) , and a few others i forgot

...... ok , you can laugh now :rolleyes_anim:

EPIC! Haha no seriously that's awesome.

And @Javi is it really? Yikes. My brother had a Nes but I never played it.

I saw a mention of Pokemon. I still play Pokemon haha. I didn't have FireRed like Spritzie though. I opted for LeafGreen back then. Now I have Soul Silver and White Version from the newest games. As well as Platinum and Diamond. I am a bit of a nerddddd. :P

NES was my first, with Super Mario Bros as my first game, obviously.

Followed closely by Duck Hunt.

I still have 50+ games and the Game Genie, the power pad, and the turbo joystick.

I have one NES that I play with, and one that is in pristine condition that I keep in my closet. Everything in the box is still in the original plastic. I don't dare play with that one. :)

Erfkh, I got Nintendo 64 with Kirby and Mario Bros. and my GBA with Pokemon Blue and a Powerpuff game all at the same time. xD

It was a good Christmas. :D My dad only spent money on the GBA, the Nintendo was my older sisters and he took it down from the attic.

My first was the Nintendo 64. It belonged to my sisters, but I eventually added games of my own to it. I still have it, with 4 different color controllers and the games :)

The first one I had on my own was the GameBoy Color. I think the first game I had on that was Tom & Jerry. I also got a Space Invaders one from my sister and Worms Armageddon. :laughingsmiley:

Gameboy Color and all of my Dad's old Gameboy games. I still have my Gameboy color and all my games and they're still alive and kickin'(well....not literally). I usually play Pokemon Crystal, Ms.Pacman, and Serpent(I lost it though, crap).

I used to play Tetris and Super Mario on an original Game Boy with my brother. I got Pokemon Blue soon after.

Then, we each got our own Game Boy Colors, so I suppose that was my first one. I still remember laying on my bed, in my old room, changing the color settings on the Game boy so I could get through Rock Tunnel without needing to use Flash :laughingsmiley:

NES :woot: , and my first game was a Tom and Jerry game :P I believe that the first after that was either mario kart or bomberman on SNES.