What's the most random Neopet ever ??

Angeló

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I actually think they're kind of cute. Then again, I really like the color scheme,

o_O What color scheme? They just slapped 70 different clashing colors on a weird mammal/fish/octopus creature and called it a "mutant Ogrin" *scoffs* yeah..

I like the Faerie xwee...

I agree that the mutant Acara should be called galactic or something...very space/stars/alien-ey

The mutant moehog looks like a green/tyrranian moehog thats turning 90 soon...saggy and flabby with frizzy tail hair XD ...there are no mutations though..it should be called "Supreme Aging Potion"

You know what I think is random? The Mutant Chia...I mean, I know its supposed to be Florg from the game, but aren't all chias mutated? I mean they turn into fruit/vegetables whenever they eat ice-cream :eh:

• 5 weeks later...

I sometimes feel like they did some of the pets just like that, in a lunch break .. and for other it seems like they've taken days. For example, some Chias that are fruity don't even have a shape of fruit :sad01_anim: Some Mutants are just disturbing :sick01: And the Maraquan pets .. Jubjubs and Draiks and Aishas are done perfectly .. then look at Krawks or Moehogs - it looks just sad :( (my opinion)

I think TNT is doing a great job, but sometimes you just wonder 'What on earth were they thinking?' ..

• 3 months later...

2.png2.png2.png

I find these ones rather frightening/deeply disturbing.

Haha, I like the Disco Bruce.

Though, I do agree about the other two, the Maraquan Skeith looks just plain odd and misshapen, the Tyrannian Yurble looks old and it doesn't have much of an interesting feature for a Tyrannian pet.

ogrin_mutant_happy.png

You guys have to agree with me! Mutant Ogrins are terribly ugly.

This thing is definitely the most hideous to me. The color scheme makes me feel a little sick :sick01:

Most of the other mutant pets are AWESOME, but this one just seems wrong somehow

4.png4.png4.png

Some colors are just... Wrong. I mean, really.

Well I kinda like the Mutant .. is this a Chomby? :D I think it is .. it's like: ''I'm gonna beat yout up sooo bad!'' hahaha :D

The Mutant Gnorbu looks .. stinky. Like he just ate too much dung.

And the Woodland Skeith looks like something I'd put on my lawn, if I never wanted another visitor again :P

The art for the Acara is a little odd but still fantastic and creative happy.gif I love the blue inside it's eyes and mouth

Edit: Dcoolb you're totally right - that is weird :| Is it supposed to be a Walrus?

I just thought as well;

2nqwqvn.png

This one is just .... Horrible. It makes me feel slightly ill, I don't know why haha

Oh my gosh yes. I hate it so much :P It looks all nekkid and yucky.

4.png4.png4.png

Some colors are just... Wrong. I mean, really.

Aww man I love the mutant Gnorbu, i want ryohei to be a mutant soon :D (heads up anyone selling a gnorbu transmog potion) I think it just looks so dumb and vulnerable. I want to protect it hahaha. Brings out my motherly side.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

kacheek_maraquan_happy.png

No. Just no.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, images don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I definitely believe the Maraquan Kacheek earns a place at being entirely random. It's grown on me, but it's definitely unique with it's one solid colour and it's body being entirely different from a Kacheek. The flat face sort of throws you off it's usual cuteness.