What's the most random Neopet ever ??

Angeló

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definitely agree with the Kau, it's straaange! But it's also REALLY COOL!!!!! I've never actually looked at the art this close up before - I LOVE it!!! Even though I've said I'll only have three pets... I may have to change my mind :P

the Kau is really random ._. or not?? I mean for those who are 18+... tentacle mouth?

at least the gelert makes some kind of sense. Tyrannian = pterodactyl wings, it fits the theme.

The lupe. For one reason, the kau looks like the nedler. But to me the randomest pet ever is the 4.png Halloween Scorchio which looks like a weird Gang Leader or the Maraquan Bori 4.png because it looks like it is almost on fire. But the Tyrannian Uni I think is the Randomest of them all. 4.png With its goat beard, and zombie wings it is strange. Almost like TNT said "OH NO! We have to make an Uni color for Uni day!" So they took parts from other things and put them on.

The mutant Kau, I wish I knew what's the bright red thing on them.

their body has 3 segments .. each segment has a different color ... I'm assuming u're asking about the middle part of the body .. it's colored bright red .. <_<

Swamp Gas Kau ¬_¬

yes . but apparently this is going to be a new pattern ,,, not a one-time thing

Tyrannian = pterodactyl wings

on a DOG ?

Halloween Scorchio which looks like a weird Gang Leader

I think it's supposed to look like Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde sort of monster , which is BRILLIANT !

32_011.jpg

yes . but apparently this is going to be a new pattern ,,, not a one-time thing

Do you mean a new PB colour? :S

I just think it's a shame to bring such a colour out when there are lots more that still need doing like Transparent <3

Yeahhh I saw it had been released. Dear, dear :sad01_anim:

I wondered if when you said pattern you meant like... For clothes and stuff haha. That would be even more random o_O

their body has 3 segments .. each segment has a different color ... I'm assuming u're asking about the middle part of the body .. it's colored bright red .. <_<

It looks really awkward in it.

Oh, and I'd also like to say that the mutant Acara is pretty random, the dark matter body parts seems ... unfitting to me.

you meant like... For clothes and stuff haha

heavens no .. that would be so wrong !!! but i think we're still on the safe side ... there are no dung clothes ... so there should be no gas clothes :mellow:

the mutant Acara is pretty random

I agree with you ... it should be called Galactic , or Alien .. not Mutant ... but at least we know what it is supposed to be .. (i think)

The art for the Acara is a little odd but still fantastic and creative ^_^ I love the blue inside it's eyes and mouth

Edit: Dcoolb you're totally right - that is weird :| Is it supposed to be a Walrus?

I just thought as well;

2nqwqvn.png

This one is just .... Horrible. It makes me feel slightly ill, I don't know why haha

I agree with you ... it should be called Galactic , or Alien .. not Mutant ... but at least we know what it is supposed to be .. (i think)

Agreed, it looks more galactic than mutant.

2nqwqvn.png

This one is just .... Horrible. It makes me feel slightly ill, I don't know why haha

It's suppose to resemble a sea monkey.

Agreed, it looks more galactic than mutant.

It's suppose to resemble a sea monkey.

Clever, but it's still a really freaky lookin' pet. Kind of looks like a cartoon bald baby o_O

Mutant Acara. What the frig is that all about.

4.png

I agree with that. I mean, the Mutant Acara doesn't look like much of a mutant to be honest...more like a Halloween pet. Either way, I don't like Mutant Acaras. :/

Also, three words: the mutant Ogrin. I mean, really! That thing is random as random gets...in a bad way.

Guest Zazi

I /get/ the idea that mutant pets are supposed to be random. But the Acara's artwork doesn't even go with Neo. I really, really dislike it.

But the 8-BIT pets are the weirdest. I don't get them.

Looks like a wicked horned Devil

to me , it looks like an Evil Space Clown , or a super villain in a comic book ...

and yes , I do love it !!

about the Mutant Moehog .. I don't see how it's "random" .. it's just misshapen ...

But the 8-BIT pets are the weirdest. I don't get them.

hehe .. they can be done much better I think ...