You know what would be super cool?

Emily

If the musical instruments were wearable. Like, the guitars could be slung across pets, they could hold the tambourines, trumpets and stuff and the harps, accordions and bigger instruments could be foreground/background items. I just fell in love with the fire instruments, but it's kind of pointless to buy them if they don't actually do anything.

Guest Zazi

I think before making new wearable NP items, TNT should look at potential items that already exist.

I mean, there's a LOAD of items that serve only for collecting purposes... Like you said, no point in buying them.

well .. the autumn guitar WAS made wearable and that caused its price to skyrocket from about 800 NP to 150K !!!

while my gallery would be worth much more (just theoretically since I'm never selling any of it) ... any new item to be added will be a huge dent in my wallet .. just like the Musical wearables (dresses and shoes etc) ... it's bad enough the new instruments are all in the R95+ area ... so ... I hope this won't be anytime soon :)

I agree, there's so many wonderful instruments! I've started collecting them in my SDB from the Igloo and such, so pretty ^_^

It would be great if they were all wearable!

I think before making new wearable NP items, TNT should look at potential items that already exist.

I mean, there's a LOAD of items that serve only for collecting purposes... Like you said, no point in buying them.

THIS.

RED CAVALIER HAT RED CAVALIER HAT RED CAVALIER HAT RED CAVALIER HAT RED CAVALIER HAT RED CAVALIER HAT RED CAVALIER HAT

I'm gonna say it a few more times until TNT listens to me

RED CAVALIER HAT RED CAVALIER HAT RED CAVALIER HAT RED CAVALIER HAT

This Would Be A Great Ides :2

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.