Hoarding Neopoints

Vivies

So, who does it? I reached my bank goals long ago, and told myself I'd start painting and customizing...but I just can't. I dunno why or what I'm waiting on.

Anybody else find it difficult to spend or are you a big shopper?

I don't know why I'm saving either! It's like I'll post all over about how much I have and I don't get a special star next to my name. :rolleyes_anim: Ah...maybe because we know how much work it takes to earn nps?

I really enjoy saving.. But sometimes I get the urge to blow it all. I've done that quite a few times now. The highest I ever got to was 7.9mil, which is enough for a Maraquan PB now (was 9mil at the time), but I spent it all on pets I wasn't that crazy about for some unknown reason. *kicks self in shin*

I hoard NP but I do some investing (like reselling codestones or lab maps that sell for cheap).

I buy like 500k worth, then sell them off for a profit, then do it again! Maybe it's just fun seeing high numbers in your bank account~ :)

I was a big spender before I discovered the Bank, lol! Ever since then, I find it really hard to withdraw any NPs. I promised myself to stop saving once I reached 2M, but I just can't. XD

The most I've ever spent was on both the Secret Lab and the Petpet Lab Maps, but only because of the prices dropping.

I definitely do. Every time I reach my bank goal, I set a new one. I keep reasoning that the more I have, the more I'll eventually start making because of bank interest. My goal now is to make 15k/day in interest so it pays for my daily stock purchases. Currently, I make almost 5.1k in interest, so I'm about a third of the way there. Like Summer, I have little patience for games, possibly because now, even making 1k/game, it hardly seems like it's making a dent in my bank account. I stick to the quick ones like kass basher, fashion fever, and the money makers like KQ and Habi,

I'm terrible about hoarding. I have always been wanting a draik. Then when i am about to get there I want to trade it for an UC pet that I have always wanted. Hooray for more saving. Then when I have enough for the pet I want I can't part with the money and invest most of it in the stocks... Oh neo why must you do this to me.

My goal now is to make 15k/day in interest so it pays for my daily stock purchases. Currently, I make almost 5.1k in interest, so I'm about a third of the way there.

You make 5.1k in interest per DAY?!?!?! :O

*quick math* 14...million...neopoints?!

I am in awe.

Anyway, back on topic, I find it easier to save when I have a set goal like, I want a Bori Plushie Morphing potion and a baby paint brush and a Xweetok morphing potion. So I'm now almost at 1 million again. If I don't have a set goal, I usually buy things for my pets willy-nilly, or for my friends :)

nah .. I'm not the saving type ... whenever I have some money I blow it on my gallery or get some more wearables for my pets .. (currently eying the full Maraquan Warrior set for Peopha) ... the max. I saved for was 1.75 Mil for a Royal PB ... but considering I want to paint 2 or 3 more of my pets Royal .. I MUST start saving ... but I don't see it happening anytime soon , esp. with that Wheel in Qasala not giving me the avatar yet :grrr:

Haha, yes. It's difficult to pry any Neopoints from me, even though I'm at a comfortable level and can make back any amount in a pretty decent amount of time. I have to think and think about whether I should buy whatever it is that I feel like buying, and I'll often scout for cheaper alternatives beforehand. The last time I went all out on something was an Acara Transmogrification Potion ... in February. :P

I got up to 6.3m np in my bank account, but then I spent 1.6m on the lab map, then I saved up to 5.4m, but keep on spending nps for avatars. Just spent 500k on a mootix, so now back down to 4.7m. Trying to save again though.

I save all the time and then I'll see something I want to buy and think, 'well, 50k/100k won't hurt' and spend, and then a little more. I'm at 2.2 mil in my bank right now, saving for a desert PB, but I keep eating into it buying smaller things. Thank goodness for Habitarium.

I generally save more than spend; I think the last big purchase I made was a Biscuit Paint Brush for kawaiiPappy, and that was around 50k. I've just dumped a load of NPs in my side account as backup funds, in case anything goes wrong on my main.

I like to save up and then blow it all, lol xD

I'm at 7.6m right now...current goal is to have enough for a Krawk MP, but idk if I'll actually do that when I get to that point :laughingsmiley:

Other than that, I like to reward myself with small spending after i make a certain amount...I bought and attached my first P3 the other day to Yessiley :wub_anim:

*coughs* I'm a real hoarder, mainly because I hate restocking, and yet, when I get low, I need to do it. That and I'm reconsidering a few of my goals. I was saving up for a Draik Trans potion, before that skyrocketed, and now that I can buy it, my eye's been caught by the Marcacite Draik, which also has the advantage of being customizable. Besides, it's letting me save up for some more of the battledome items I really want...I figure I'll get to about forty or fifty million before I feel comfortable enough to go on a spending spree. I was half that before the Ruin plot had me blow a lot of it for weapons and training, plus I read a lot, and that costs money, though I usually haunt the bookstores for it.

Which has the advantage that today I bought a book worth 750k for 13k and read it, but that's just me.

Most of the time I spend all my NP the moment I earn them. Unless I really want something I never save up. I checked my pets on my main account out of the Neolodge early because I miss buying them food. Money burns fast in my pocket.

My goal now is to make 15k/day in interest so it pays for my daily stock purchases.

This is my goal too! I keep enough savings to never ever miss a day.

But I've been spending a lot on avatars lately... I'm getting further away from my goal, which is (GIANT NERD ALERT) to catch up to my mom, who hoards NP like it ain't nobody's business.