Happy Flotsam Day!

hrtbrk

I really like the Silver color. Makes the Flotsam look like a real dolphin. Never been a fan of Transparent on any pet

Also, love the band outfit a lot! Almost makes me want to get a Flotsam . . . almost

Wow! The Silver Flotsam looks great! Almost like an actual dolphin. :woot: The Transparent one looks awkward to me... don't know why, lol. The outfits are so cute, I think I'll buy that dress for my girl soon.

the Transparent skull looks squished in .. I don't like it <_< however i love the Silver .. not enough to make me want a flotsam though ...

.... aaaand , more music wearables to collect .. seriously TNT .. enough!! give me a breaaaak :sad02:

Transparent is awesome, as usual, but the Silver is the best Silver pet I've ever SEEN! He DOES look like a dolphin, those of you who have said that are correct!

The clothes are nice too.

TNT, this is how you do silver pets! I love the silver Flotsam, it looks so much like a real dolphin and nowhere near a balloon that the Moehog and Nimmo have been looking like recently.

I was going to say that about the Silver Flotsam, it looks really genuine in my opinion. I really like TNT's new Silver pet styles, they make the pets more trophy-like these days.

wow transparent is pretty cool haha i think i like it

yeah i really like the transparent pets too! and the maractite was a really nice color! but i don't understand why they keep coming out with random pb colors (why on earth did they make that swamp slime one?) instead of something awesome like shenkuu!

transparent! 8D I always love the transparent colors. the face is so cute ^^

I love transparent pets! It makes me want to get a flotsam just so I can get a transparent one lol.

I think everything they released for Flotsam Day was amazing! The colors are great. I can't believe how gorgeous the Silver is. I'm going to look into eventually getting the bracelet for my Flotsam.