Pokemon Roleplay

khaos

"Hmm.. you have beaten all my pokemon." He returned Wartortle and Marshtomp and left the rest lying there. "We will meet again." He walks out the door with his 2 pokemon. "Hey! What about the rest of your pokemon?" Javi cried out. Archie looked behind. "There weak. They dont deserve to be with me." Archie disappeared from sight as the group watched in grief.

(You can control him yourself if you want, I don't control everything.)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Mmkay)

Ryan searched around on the floor until he found the other 4 pokeballs and returned the rest of Archie's pokemon.

"Do we release them?" He asked as he healed his pokemon as well as Archie's in the machines.

Ryan stood with Syrin and Manta halfway between Javi and the pokecenter. He looked anxiously down the main street as 4 grunts and a different officer approached. They stopped about 30 feet away or so.

Ryan grabbed a pokeball from his backpack.

Th grunts moved a little closer and once again the officer stood back and watched.

Each grunt had two pokemon with them.

"Javi, can battle the one on the far right when he gets back, i'll take mid-right, Manta you take mid-left, and Syrin can take far-left."

The mid right one released Zigzagoon and a Ralts.

(Pick your pokemon I guess.)

the far right one released a poochyena and kirlia. Javi sent out Sentret and Scyther. "Scyther, fury cutter on kirlia and sentret, slash on kirlia!" Kirlia used confusion but found it hard to aim when two were coming at it, and kirlia fainted from the strong moves. Poochyena used bite and clamped on sentret's tail. "Scyther, fury cutter!" Scyther unleashed the super effective move and sentret finished it off with slash. Scyther was now level 17 and sentret 16 as it gained 3 levels from battling two pokemon at a higher level. Sentret stared glowing in a white light. "S-sentret?" Sentret grew longer and bigger, and then javi realized it was evolving. "Sent- I mean Furret!" Javi decided to give it a nickname since it fully evolved. "Axle. How's that?" Furret seemed happy about that name.

Ryan threw a pokeball and a premier ball up in the air, Poocheyena and Ralts came out. "Double-team the Ralts. Teleport tackle and bite. Go!" Ralts teleported above the other Ralts and landed hard on top of it. Poocheyena charged in to bite it but before he could, the zizagoon leaped at him and they both rolled aside. Ralts rolled away and used confusion on Zigzagoon but the other Ralts used confusion as well nd Ryan's Ralts became confused. Poocheyena took the moment and stand up and jump. It managed to use bite on Ralts and it fainted. Zigzagoon backed up, then dashed forward with quick attack and knocked over Ralts. Before ti could do anything though, Ralts used confusion without hurting itself, and Poocheyena used tackle to finish the battle.

Three grunts ran away leaving the one battling Manta.

<I've been reading the posts and trying to keep up to date, so I'll make sure to do that before I jump back fully into the rpg either late tomorrow or on Monday. Also, I believe Vixen the Vulpix is at Level 13, Papilio the Beautifly is Level 10 still, and Mairin the Marill is Level 12(?). I have 3 Pokeballs, 5 Oran Berries, 2 Potions, and a Fishing Rod. Just so everybody knows :)>

Manta faced down the Rocket on the mid-left, and sent out her Heracross and Surskit, while her opponent sent out a Nuzleaf and a Wingull.

"Nuzleaf, use Razor Leaf!" shouted the Rocket. "Surskit, dodge and Quick Attack," Manta commanded in response. The two Pokemon collided with a smash.

"Heracross, follow up with an Aerial Ace and cover Surskit!" Manta quickly said as a follow-up move. Heracross nodded and leapt into battle.

"Wingull, use Wng Attack," the Rocket said with a sneer.

Crap, both my Pokemon are weak to flying! Manta thought frantically. "Surskit, climb up on Heracross and jump!" The tiny Bug Pokemon crawled onto Heracross, and the larger Bug launched him into the air using his horn.

"Now Heracross, Horn Attack into Wingull's attack!" she shouted.

Smash! Wingull and Heracross collided into a heap, and Surskit used his momentum to Quick Attack straight into Wingull, blasting it backwards into Nuzleaf.

Angrily, Nuzleaf whipped out a second Razor Leaf, hitting Surskit full-on.

"Hang on Surskit!" Manta encouraged. "Heracross, finish off Nuzleaf with Aerial Ace!" The super-effective move brought Nuzleaf down, but Heracross was hurting from Wingull's Wing Attack, and the Bird Pokemon was gearing up for another attack. "Surskit, distract it with a Bubble!" The tiny popping bubbles got into Wingull's eyes, and he slowed down slightly.

"Excellent! Heracross, come in with a Horn Attack!" Manta said, ready to finish the battle. "And Surskit, use Heracross' horn as a launching point for a final Quick Attack!"

The battle thus won, the Rocket ran off, leaving Manta with her two injured, but leveled-up Pokemon. Surskit was now level 15, and Heracross was level 18.

"I need to get more Pokemon," she muttered. "Guys, let's find Nurse Joy. The Pokemon Center needs her!"

<is that a long enough battle? :P>

"Sounds like a good ide-" Ryan was interupted.

"Are you all forgetting something?!" Yelled the Rocket officer. He threw three pokeballs up in the air and a Swellow, Mighteyena, and Linoone came out.

"Triple battle?" Ryan asked Javi and Manta as he released Ralts.

(And lol, yes. :P )

"Let me heal my pokemon first," Manta said, taking out Potions and treating Heracross and Surskit's wounds. "We'll take the Mightyena!"

"Okay" Said Ryan. "I got the Swellow."

"Ralts, confusion!" The Swellow started flying around in organized circles unyil if landed unsteadily on the ground. "Teleport tackle!" yelled Ryan, but Swellow was ready and turned around as soon as Ralts vanished. It saw the small pokemon coming and used ariel ace at point blank. The psycic pokemon landed awkwardly and yelped in pain as it tried to stand. Swellow tried aerial ace again but its confusion caused it to crash land. "Ralts, confusion again! Then teleport tackle, different angle." The confusion hit and the Swellow let out a high-pitched noise. Before it could react, Ralts appeared at its side and took it down with a hard tackle.

Swellow fainted.

"I'll take the Linoone, I guess. These battles have been pretty easy."

"Sen- Axle, Slash!" Axle ran up to Linoone and slashed it hard.

"Linoone, Quick attack!"

"Axle, lower your body, then slash it from below!"

Axle went down and Linoone was right above it, and Axle delivered a devastating Slash to the Linoone's belly.

Linoone was knocked out.

"Go, Heracross!" Manta yelled confidently. "Use Aerial Ace!" The move had 100% accuracy, and the Mightyena yelped in pain. Then it reared its head and bit Heracross' arm, and began to shake.

"Use your horn to fend her off!" shouted Manta, and Heracross cried out in pain before stabbing out at the Mightyena in a Horn Attack. Mightyena was thrown from the impact and and hit the ground hard.

"Now, finish with Aerial Ace!" The battle was over after a few more traded attacks, and Heracross limped heavily over to Manta.

"Excellent, you're level 19 now! That means you should be able to use Brick Break," Manta said happily, healing Heracross again. Now she was down to 4 Potions, and she turned to watch the remaining battles.

Manta laughed at Javi's eagerness to fight.

"We have to find Nurse Joy first. Rustboro can't go without an operating Pokemon Center. And then, we need to alert Roxanne to what's going on. I guess, while we look for Nurse Joy, you could go talk to Roxanne, and then challenge her." Manta looked around at the group. "This is a serious problem. Team Rocket was gone for years before they showed up here, in Hoenn of all places. The Gym Leaders of Hoenn must know of the situation."

"Should we check in the other floors of the Pokemon Center? I'm going to go check." Javi ran to the lower floor of the pokemon center. "Theres no one here!" no one guarding the union room, or nothing!"

Javi went to the higher floor. "No ones here, either! Hey, there is a huge hole in the wall there!" Javi, looking below from the upper floor of the Center, saw a tiny passageway thru the trees. He informed Manta and the others of the situation.

"Looks like it," Manta said cautiously. "We should be on our guard; I'm sure a Rocket took her." She released Wakizashi from his Pokeball, and Heracross padded softly beside her as they began to walk through the passageway.

Syrin stood near the door of the PokeCenter as the others began to enter the passageway.

"Nurse Joy's been kidnapped and the entire Hoenn region seems to be crawling with Rockets &, with Archie's appearance, no doubt plenty Team Aqua members. This is not what I expected when I left Kanto. Not again."

She sighed and started to go towards the passageway.

A scratching noise at the door behind her made her stop cold. She turned to see a Linoone scratching at the entrance.

"Are you Archie's Linoone? Why didn't you go into the wild with all the others?" She opened the door and he leapt onto her, nuzzling her happily.

"I guess you must have been Archie's first Pokemon. You don't know what it's like in the wild. Well, I guess we can use all the help we can, but only for awhile, okay?"

Linoone cooed and nuzzled her again. She set him down next to Vixen and they made their way into the passageway, informing the others of their new addition.

<Level/Item check (because I keep forgetting): Vixen: Level 13, Papilio: Level 10, Mairin: Level 12, and Linoone: Level 15 (since he was Archie's originally). I have 3 Pokeballs, 5 Oran Berries, 2 Potions, and a Fishing Rod.>

"Cute Linoone!" Manta said, scratching said Linoone behind the ears.

<Wakizashi: Level 19

Dirk: Level 15

Potions: 3, Oran Berries: 4, Old Rod>

"Glad you like him, since it looks as though he'll be with us for awhile. I'm still not sure why he came to us. Maybe he was afraid a Rocket would snatch him up."

She picked up the Linoone, who quickly crawled up her arm and shoulder and settled around her neck.

"He also apparently has decided to become my scarf."

She glanced around the passageway as they walked, one hand pressed against the wall as guidance.

"What do you guys think we'll find down here?"

EDIT: <So we've been inactive for a little bit now. Anyone care to pick this story back up? :) >

"I don't know, Syrin. Maybe some other Team Aqua members, or Archie with new pokemon." He and the rest walk down the passage way. "Oh my gosh, look!" Javi saw 4 people in red suits and nurse joy and 2 other pokemon center workers. "Uhh, guys, who are those people? They look like Team Aqua, only with red suits."

< If this topic goes down, i'll revive it, but let's keep it active with everyone ninja-ing everyone. ;) >