Look what Shannon got me!

Cornflakes

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Aldrine

2.png

My longtime dreamie, a Transparent Wocky :D

I don't know how she did it -- but she (teamshannon, aka Tank Girl) is the best neofriend EVER.

Now to figure out customizations! I'm giddy :laughingsmiley:

*gushes* Thanks everyone. Now I have to figure out customization and petpet. Is it nerdy that this is like the happiest I've been in awhile? lol.

Not really, that's kind of normal for most Neopets players.

As for the customizations, I would suggest any wearables that looks scary ... or dark.

congrats .. i wonder what she traded for it :)

my grey Acara, Silvanuh" , was a gift from a friend too .. while it wasn't exactly a "dreamie" , i got attached to her :)

If I ever got my dreamie(Mutant Aisha) I would be so proud of LiliAnna(my currently yellow Aisha). Maybe I sould save up for a Transmorfication Aisha potion. LiliAnna is growing up, and needs a makeover...lol.

my grey Acara, Silvanuh" , was a gift from a friend too .. while it wasn't exactly a "dreamie" , i got attached to her :)

You have given Aisha Transmogrification Potion to User 'xnothing_and_nowhere'. Click the button below to continue

now you can have your dream LiliAnna :)

You have given Aisha Transmogrification Potion to User 'xnothing_and_nowhere'. Click the button below to continue

So lucky I just read this, I was about to buy one for her too!!

EDIT: I traded my MSPP for Aldrina :P

You don't know how much I appreciate you....you are, a friend. LiliAnna is so happy, and I'm happy for her. Thank you :sad02:

Note: The smiley was tears of joy:)

this thread makes me all warm and fuzzy inside ^_^

Congrats on your dream pets guys!! :D

So lucky I just read this, I was about to buy one for her too!!

great minds think alike .. but hey .. you , me , what's the difference ? :) we're all one and the same here :)

Wow, so much love in this thread! & dreamies galore! Too bad most of my dreamies are not achievable currently, like a Woodland Xweetok or Maracite Cybunny. However, I did get my dreamie Tyrannian Kougra, Tiskuru (currently on my side) from Airiya, so TDN certainly is a great place to make friends and achieve dreams :)

Also, hoping to save up & make my lovely Krysha into a Faerie Kougra

This board is so adorably sweet! Perhaps TDN should start a "dreamies" board and we can try and fulfill eachother's...stuff. I'm still a bit incoherent. I just woke up. :c

This board is so adorably sweet! Perhaps TDN should start a "dreamies" board and we can try and fulfill eachother's...stuff. I'm still a bit incoherent. I just woke up. :c

Haha :D

I think that's a really good idea! Would feel all community-like ^_^

We already have a board for that. You can find it HERE.

A member here at TDN actually gave me one of my dream pets, a Robot Ixi, from my post on that board.

Bahh, that it would. I've got 5 lab maps now (holy cow, when did that happen o_O) and although most pets go to my adoption agency thing, I would love to try and fulfill some wishes on the off chance that the lab ray actually gave me someone's dream pet.

We already have a board for that. You can find it HERE.

A member here at TDN actually gave me one of my dream pets, a Robot Ixi, from my post on that board.

Ohh, I didn't know that. xD *goes to look*

Ah, that board is really fantastic. But I was just thinking...wouldn't it be nice to like, actually have a list of people's dream pets in the first post or something? So that if someone happens to obtain someone else's dream pet, they could get in contact without having to scroll through, um, 38 pages?

Ah, that board is really fantastic. But I was just thinking...wouldn't it be nice to like, actually have a list of people's dream pets in the first post or something? So that if someone happens to obtain someone else's dream pet, they could get in contact without having to scroll through, um, 38 pages?

It used to be that way, but with all the posts and people's dream pets changing, it became really hard to keep the list up to date. If each person just searches through the posts, they'll see if someone edited their post or something like that.

I see. That would be pretty difficult to manage. I suppose it's nifty the way it is, but I'm not sure I'd wanna go through 40 pages just to see if someone posted that specific pet. xD