Happy Kau Day! *New Color*

hrtbrk

Swamp Gas...that's kind of an interesting colour. Sorta reminds me of Glowing pets. Anyway, I'd assume that it's only available via the Lab Ray for now, but I guess we'll just have to wait until more pets are released with that colour.

And I absolutely adore the Skunk Kau <33333

Strange new color. . .

I wish they would update more of the old colors before they keep turning out new one's. D:

I was hoping for a chocolate Kau. ;p

Anyway, I'd assume that it's only available via the Lab Ray for now

Nope! According to the Rainbow Pool page there is a new Swamp Gas Paint Brush. ^^

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

This is rubbish. REALLY rubbish.

Whoever works in the ideas department or whatever seriously needs the sack.

SWAMP GAS?!?!?!

Swamp gas? I mean the art is really pretty nifty, but swamp gas? It's an awful lot like snot isn't it?

And really if they wanted another gross pet dung makes more since because there is already a whole host of dung items.

Really love the Kau cowboy outfit, too. Very cute and funny.

Yeah, I'm not really impressed with the board releasing all these new colors for no apparent reason. I hate the fact that nothing is relevant and half the colors can only be obtained through the Fountain Faerie or the Lab Ray when I could work just as hard to buy a brush instead of piecing together a map for outrageous prices in the auction house.

I really want to see Tartan/Gingham/Floral, things like that. Just general cute pattern pets. I think they'd be great!

But then I see something like Swamp Gas ¬_¬

Lame. To say the very least.

I guess I'm one of the minorities here, but I really like the new color. I agree that they should work on releasing previous pet colors before making more, but I think this one is really interesting. I can't wait to see more pets with it.

I don't really care for this new Swamp Gas color. It's just another "Gross" color to me, though not as bad as snot or anything . . . I really would like to know why they aren't adding more pets to the already existing colors.

Does no one else think it's just... Random?? It's not a colour or a theme, It's a thing. And a weird thing at that.

I don't get it :/

So what? Some artist is having fun being creative and whatnot. Everything TNT does is controversial, not everyone is going to like it. But as long as some people do, then I think it's a success.

So what? Some artist is having fun being creative and whatnot. Everything TNT does is controversial, not everyone is going to like it. But as long as some people do, then I think it's a success.

Surely TNT should be focusing on what the majority of players will want, as apposed to what fulfills their artistic needs?

It seems as though a lot of people on here like it though, so you could call that a success.

Surely TNT should be focusing on what the majority of players will want, as apposed to what fulfills their artistic needs?

It seems as though a lot of people on here like it though, so you could call that a success.

I think TNT really does try to focus on what the majority of players want (it's a huge job), but they also add in new things all the time to keep it interesting. You can't satisfy everyone. I'm sure they're doing the best they can.

Yes I don't understand what you mean. Please explain to me why this color is any more random than the ones that have previously been released.

I don't really understand your need for my opinion, but okay.

'Swamp gas' is completely unrelated to anything already on Neopets. The others colours that are mentioned and compared in these posts I can kind of see why they would be made. But Swamp Gas is just... Bizarre.