Do you play the Sims 3?

Enchanted_Lullaby

I've had it for quite some time now...2 years? o.o

It's pretty great, but I can't run the best graphics on my laptop. I wish they would stop putting "required" on the back and replace it with "recommended".

Oh heck yes!

I play almost every day LOL /loserface

Great game! Totally recommend it.

Me too! I've been playing sims forever (ever since the first game came out) and I'm still in love with it!

It's a great game and there's tons of different things you can do with it.

For me, it's all about the actual game play, I really enjoy creating different Sims and watching their 'life' play out. Others really enjoy creating houses, one of my friends has the game only for that.

But yeah, I don't play everyday - like I used to - since my free time doesn't allow me to do that. But I still play regularly ^^

I've had it for quite some time now...2 years? o.o

It's pretty great, but I can't run the best graphics on my laptop. I wish they would stop putting "required" on the back and replace it with "recommended".

Oh, I totally agree, and whenever you ask what would be the best system, you don't get a straight answer : / They did just come out with the Expansion pack "Generations" and this fall "Pets" Also they will be putting "Sims Social" on facebook soon :D

I recently found out The Sims 3 works on my new laptop pretty well so I've been playing it a lot lately.

(Yes, I bought the game when it was released and I'm only playing it now!)

My favorite part of The Sims 3 is definitely the customization (no more downloading mountains of custom content to get cool outfits!) and the fact my Sims aren't stuck in their houses anymore. Oh, and loading the game takes a lot less time!

If anyone hasn't yet, I recommend installing Awesomemod, because it fixes a lot of problems and annoyances with the game.

I liked Sims 2 loads better than Sims 3. xD With Sims 2 I could actually keep up with having multiple families/characters and I loved loved loved all of the expansion packs, which haven't been incorporated into/made for Sims 3. =| I'd spend hours playing University or doing stuff with my Pets, and I missed it too much to really play Sims 3 for long. They had a lot of cool new stuff in the main addition, but well. Not the expansions I wanted.

I've played it a lot but my computer is sadly barely good enough to handle it, therefore i have to play it on the lowest graphic setting. In that view I prefer the sims 2 as it is a better run on my computer, but I like how the Sims 3 is bigger and I really have grown attached to having a full neighbourhood under your controll :)

So I just got the generations expansion pack a few days ago (which is why I've been neglecting this place and neo lol) and it's pretty awesome. I'd definitely recommend it. Much better than Late Night in my opinion.

I agree, this new expansion is a LOT better than late night. And I'm excited for pets. I used to love Pets on Sims2 so I'm guessing they're going to be awesome on Sims3 too :)

Yay! People who actually like Generations! Many others seem to think it's a glorified stuff pack, because the patch gives so much - I strongly disagree.

Generations is a must have, imo.

I like the new additions, they make the game more real and some of them are a lot of fun. The imaginary friend is a blast and I love the midlife crisis, it was a great idea :)

Stil, I'm guessing Pets will be 10x better ^^