Yooyus?

81 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite yooyu

2. 2. What is your least favourite yooyu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mutant Yooyus aren't so bad. You can keep firing them the way you normally would and if they don't go in the first time, they'll still go in eventually.

I have a system for dealing with Faerie Yooyus that works a lot of the time. What I do is, send my player up the middle straight on to the goalie, making sure I'm centered as if I'm going to just fire it straight in (this way, the goalie stays in the middle of the net). As I get close, I charge just a bit and fire it and it'll curve around the goalie and go into the net. Don't charge too much or it'll go rocketing all over the place.

During recent practice, I now officially hate Darigan balls even more than the Faerie balls anymore. Of course, the new format is to blame. The Darigan balls take up more time than the Faerie balls, and I can't even score with the Darigan balls with the enlaged net! At least its appearence matches its behaviour, TNT were clever on making the Darigan ball the evil one.

I miss being able to score well with Darigan balls. :sad02:

Well, like many, favorite is fire and least favorite is Darigan.

Although, Faerie Yooyus aren't really that bad. They just go in the air and sometimes tilt.

I never actually found a side effect with the mutant yooyu. i always just kinda got them and scored.

Another thing- i hate Snow Yooyus.

Darigan i only have a slight chance to score with them if i have the big net open. T_T

i love the boring normal yy :D most hated is that darigan.. noone can score and it wastes minutes!! :@

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It seems that TNT has made the Darigan (now renamed the Evil) Yooyu even MORE difficult - no - IMPOSSIBLE to score with than it originally was. The angle trick like in the old version of the game no longer works. And, what's more, it has become even more unpredictable. Clever, TNT, very clever. >.< Now I have to quit the game whenever I get one of these monsters.

I love the Fire Yooyu! It's so fast and easy to score with. :)

I dislike the Darigan Yooyu. I mean... I can score with it, it just takes time... :P

Yeah darigan yooyus should have a pattern like they go opposite way you shoot not random.

I love the mutant and the faerie because you can make trick shots with them especially the mutant since ot can change yooyu types while shot.

Recast my votes because the Darigan is now my least favourite ball thanks to the stupid new game format that made the Darigan ball even more unpredictable than it once was. I used to not mind those balls, now I hate them even more than i hate the Faerie ball. I'd actually rather get the Faerie ball than the Darigan ball anymore! :evil_notsmiling:

^ Lucky you! Hardly getting any Darigan bawls and all that.

Yeah darigan yooyus should have a pattern like they go opposite way you shoot not random.

I love the mutant and the faerie because you can make trick shots with them especially the mutant since ot can change yooyu types while shot.

Yep, because random-random is NO GOOD.

I don't know why people hate the Faerie ball they travel in a curved line it just requires more finesse to play so it's you who has the problem if you can't score with Faerie yooyus.

Announcements