Happy Yurble Day!

Xepha

I like the Camouflage hue, yet I adore the primitive style of the Tyrannian Yurble.

My prediction for a Woodland Yurble ended up being false this time, sorry.

oh yay! another pet day :D but the colors are kinda disappoiting :sad01_anim: . the tyrannian is just.... old looking and maractite is too ordinary :P and the costumes are hilarious XD they look so funny.

EDIT: fail XD i thought the camo was maractite :laughingsmiley: then I take it back, I like the camo :P

I love the camo!!!!!!!!!!!! TNT is working realy good with this colour lately! ^^

The Camo is excellent but the Tyrannian is just...ugh. But then again, most Tyrannian pets are.

I like the clothing for the male Yurble, but the hat on the female just doesn't look right, a wig might look better instead. Hats + Yurbles = don't mix. Except for that one Admiral hat shown here. That's the only hat that looks good on a Yurble.

But, still, both outfits are very elegant, nonetheless.

Yay! Free training for me today! ^^

I'm loving the new colours (but I still like Biscuit more :P) and I swear I'm in love with the female set of clothes - I want that set now, even if it clashes with the Biscuit colour (which I suspect it will ... sadly)

Spent all day training Aerimu in level. =) Or, all day I was awake and home, anyways. XD Yay Yurble Day~!

Man i LOVE yurbles i love my Yurble Miloidus BUT i am really angry they never had gold this year :( i would have loved a gold yurble!!

oh and i love the new Tyrranian yurble its by far my favourite yurble now i love it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.