Altador Cup Sign-Ups Have Begun!

Jenny ^_^

I went back to Lost Desert. I stayed with them for a good number of years.

I also received: gar_pond_yooyu.gif for playing for 5 years. Wow. And of course a team-specific background. gif_frame_aclostdesert.gif

RE: the 3 years playing but recognizing 2 years... I think it just means the past. It doesn't count this year unless I'm reading your posts wrong. This is my 6th and I got the prize for 5 years. This is the 6th year... So. Yeah. ^-^;

Hence being on Neopets since 2002, I never ever participated in an Altador Cup in my life (due to hiatuses), so this is my very first one.

I wanted to join the guys at Kiko Lake, but I went with Darigan instead while doing some research on the teams.

Wow, they didn't pull their punches when describing teams this year--they talked about my team, Shenkuu, by saying that they've been disappointing in the past. But we'll have to see if "now that the pressure's off" they can't pull off a victory!

As usual, it's anyone's game! And for all of you new to Altador Cup, don't worry, I was new last year! The TDN community is very helpful with any questions you may have! Even if you find one of the games confusing or challenging, keep trying, and there are plenty of the others to choose from! Slushie Slinger is a good second choice!! And good luck to everyone!

Wow, they didn't pull their punches when describing teams this year--they talked about my team, Shenkuu, by saying that they've been disappointing in the past. But we'll have to see if "now that the pressure's off" they can't pull off a victory!

As usual, it's anyone's game! And for all of you new to Altador Cup, don't worry, I was new last year! The TDN community is very helpful with any questions you may have! Even if you find one of the games confusing or challenging, keep trying, and there are plenty of the others to choose from! Slushie Slinger is a good second choice!! And good luck to everyone!

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. But, I'm thinking Shenkuu's going to do pretty well this year. In my most humble opinion.

I joined Shenkuu again this year YYaahh I seemed to have trouble with the Shoot Out though I don't remember it being hard last year but the ball was not showing at times...Could be my computer though as it has been glitchy lately.Playing Habitarium is as painful as pulling teeth the last few days

...I am very very very annoyed with the new YYB. I didn't get to play half as much as I would have liked to last year but the times I did play I got great scores. But last year we could use the mouse. This year is now going to be a no go for me since I suck with arrow keys. I've been practicing and I kept losing. This is just plain stupid. They should give the option of wanting to play with the keyboard or the mouse. Guess I'll just play a game of make some noise every day *sulks* I really wanted to get a lot of points this year.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. But, I'm thinking Shenkuu's going to do pretty well this year. In my most humble opinion.

I didn't like it that TNT insulted team Shenkuu ...

the new controls are frustrating to the say the least. won 2-2 in my first practice and i'm too exhausted to attempt it another time. i can't understand how this aiming and shooting thing works either!!! so it aims straight all the time?

So I guess I'm not the only person with this problem. I used to be so good at yooyu ball with the mouse controls, but now it's like the most complicated thing to do in the altador cup. I wish they could do the old controls...