Altador Cup Sign-Ups Have Begun!

Jenny ^_^

It's that time again! Sign-Ups are officially underway and this year there are 18 teams to choose from. To read a little about each team and pick your favorite, visit the team sign-up page.

ac2011-promo-news-mention.jpg

Not sure what the Altador Cup is? Check out our Altador Cup page to learn more, and make sure to post any questions or talk about the cup with fellow enthusiasts at our message boards.

I honestly don't understand this game. D: I joined Shenkuu because it seems to have a pretty good following, attempted the warm up game or whatever it's called, and failed miserably. I don't think I have fast enough reflexes for it. XD

The Yooyuball is completely different this year !!!!!! OMG I can't play it ... I didn't read the instructions yet though ... I'm sure I'll get it eventually

Edit : The new YYB is gonna be the end of me !!! I can't play it for my life ........!!

The Yooyuball is completely different this year !!!!!! OMG I can't play it ... I didn't read the instructions yet though ... I'm sure I'll get it eventually

Edit : The new YYB is gonna be the end of me !!! I can't play it for my life ........!!

I like the game a lot better but I don't understand how you aim to shoot. *_*

Hmmm cool, I got an extra prize for being decicated to the team for 2 years... Wait, isn't this my 3rd year playing for maraqua? Oh well.

Same here! Third year playing but it also said second year of dedication. Odd.

I just joined Team Shenkuu for the fifth consecutive year! By the way, Antola Maeir appears to be male despite TNT previously stating that he was female in an editorial (Sorry if it has already been reported.) I hear that Yooyuball has changed a lot. Time to try it out!

Edit: Does anyone know if stats are recorded during practice?

Edited by Han2070

Yes! The time of the year where I wake up and get playing. Joining Moltara for the second time again. We are so going to amaze all you guys!

Though I like that they now tell the gender of the players, the results of each player kinda amazes me...worried.gif I've been thinking that one player is a specific gender, then it turns out to be the complete opposite!

P.S. The new Yooyuball game is near impossible. First game, and got wiped out 0-3. I hate the fact that it switches the player you control without your own free will. It's confusing me!

P.P.S. All right, gave it another shot and won 6-1. After playing it for a while now, I seem to kind of get it. It's all a matter of practising.

YAY! i was so looking forward to today! i got a prize for being a dedicated player :3 DARIGAN CITADEL FTW! :woot:

It`s realy difficult for me to play yyb like this!!!!! Do you have some advices?

Well I tried to play it and it was more difficult but not impossible. As you approach the opposite team's net hold down the spacebar and let go when you're relatively close but not right next to it. The yooyuball usually goes in for me. (:

Not so sure I want to participate now that they've screwed uo YYB! :grrr:

It does get better with practice. I just scored 8 goals...I have never been able to score 8 goals. Last year I was lucky to get 3-4. The trick is to get really close to the goal before you hit the space bar. You may also have to move up or down to get away from the goalie.