Happy Tyrannian Victory Day!

hrtbrk

The purple ruff doesn't go with this wocky at all !! why didn't they just make it brown as well !!?!! :grrr:

It might be a wearable ruff.

The Tyrannian Wocky looks nice IMO, (about time they made one) the Tyrannian petpets' faces are too similar, as for the staff ... it's fine.

meh... I was hoping for something better :/ the wocky looks like it hasnt shaved for a while o_O and the petpets are just... brown. :P

It might be a wearable ruff.

The Tyrannian Wocky looks nice IMO, (about time they made one) the Tyrannian petpets' faces are too similar, as for the staff ... it's fine.

according to Jellyneo , the only deluxe item is the Tyrannian Wocky Wrap , so the ruff is "built-in"

clo_tyrannian_wocky_wrap.gif

.. also I didn't like the Babyca's teeth and the Gabar's stripes !! <_<

I really like the new Tyrannian Wocky, and I thought that they were going to throw in a another pet to be painted Tyrannian.

The Tyrannian Babyca would be perfect for the Tyrannian Meerca, and the Tyrannian Gabar reminds me of a mini-Wookie or something.

I like Wocky and the petpets =o)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm loving the Tyrannian Wocky! The purple works really well with the body, imo; it gives it a unique distinction to other Tyrannian pets, and to be honest, I am a bit bored of seeing just the usual brown and black and orange on them.