Pound Adoptions<3

Naamah D.

Today I rescued 4 pets from the pound. They are

Cody the Bori

Natalie Blaire the Gelert

Sierra the Kougra

and

Axel the Ogrin

As you can tell, I made sure they had good names and weren't sick.

So tell me, have you given any pets a good home?

A lot my family were adopted from the pound ^^ Some I even repainted!

2.png2.png2.png2.png

2.png2.png2.png

They were all basic colors when I got them and I just adore them even if they don't have the best of names. As long as they have a pronounceable name, I'm fine with that :3

I like to get the neopets that have pronounceable but original names. Fantasy names and all. Salamandraise I created (and i LOVE her new color) but i rescued a fire buzz with a pronounceable name, mahamot who went from......the monkey thing....to a korbat, and a pteri that i kinda want to paint faerie, kinda want to just zap....

Oh! and the fire buzz, i am fostering him until my friend is old enough to have a transfer

I adopt pets and zap them until they're something someone would appreciate :) I choose pets with okay names, underscores are okay, and I prefer Grundos because I can read them books to get their intelligence up.

Congrats on adopting your new pets :)

I see you've given up on the idea of only owning one, lonesome pet?

All of my pets, Except for Pollyatta were adopted. :O

autery, was a Red yurble when I adopted him, and he had Sneezles :(

Me_e was a Red Gelert.

And Icacles was a Yellow chia :)

You can see they've changed a whole lot since they first joined my family :D

Awww, Axel the Ogrin!

My actual dog's name is Axle so very tempting... Though I settled for making "AxleCub" (which is what we call him sometimes), a yellow Lupe that looks remarkably like him, actually! Though I think the closest would definitely be the Baby Gelert, which looks EXACTLY like Axle when he was a baby!

Good luck with your adoptions! =)

Congrats on adopting your new pets :)

I see you've given up on the idea of only owning one, lonesome pet?

All of my pets, Except for Pollyatta were adopted. :O

autery, was a Red yurble when I adopted him, and he had Sneezles :(

Me_e was a Red Gelert.

And Icacles was a Yellow chia :)

You can see they've changed a whole lot since they first joined my family :D

Being lonsesome is never fun. So I've decided to keep more pets. LiliAnna would get so lonley without some brothers and sisters. I'm glad that I could give those pets a good home. However, this means I can NEVER get rid of them. Once you give a pound pet a good home they're yours. It would be so cruel to re pound them.

Guest Yoshinho

I only have 1 adopted pet that I am still keeping since I got it with really good stats.

I've never adopted, but I've pounded 2 (cuthbert__ and Hyperiona). I still check up on how they're doing; Hyperiona's currently got a new owner who is currently using her as a lab rat to make her look pretty before pounding again (well, I assume that anyway - I definately know that Hyperiona's being used as a lab rat, she was a blue Tuskinanny when I created her, and now she's a blue Zafara with considerably better stats).

Poor cuthbert__ is still in the pound, although I am considering to adopt and zap him until he looks pretty (if I get the space on my account, that is. Goodness knows how long it's going to take me to change kawaiiStig's colour to Robot).

I used to impulse adopt pets from the Pound , but then I gave them all away and only kept Peopha and drastan

I don't impulse adopt. That's why I usually take 30-45 minutes looking in the pound. I created my last two pets because I probably won't be around for the LE pets I wanted on my side accounts. But I'm proud to say I'm the proud owner of 7 pound pets:)

You got names like axel and sierra from the pound? nice find

I got several good names. Since Natalie Blaire is a mouthful to say, I just refer to the little red Gelert as NB. Her "initials" as I call them.

I've adopted waveys, carrot_3000, Nyaj, and Cnw. I liked both wavey's and Nyaj's names, and carrot_3000 and Cnw were impulses because they were painted. :)

I'm saving up for the lab map, so it'll be fun to start zapping them.

I either create my own pets, or adopt from friends, usually, though I have gotten a couple from the pound... But I never kept any of them... I far prefer to play with pound pets and then try to find them a good home, or repound them to create a pet that I will actually keep. Like the last pounded pet I got and then repounded was rednosed_rudolph, a sketch ixi, that I got over Christmas because the name amused me.

Today I rescued 4 pets from the pound. They are

Cody the Bori

Natalie Blaire the Gelert

Sierra the Kougra

and

Axel the Ogrin

As you can tell, I made sure they had good names and weren't sick.

So tell me, have you given any pets a good home?

I searched a few of them and they're all different species and all on different accounts :S Are you shortening the names or taking numbers out or something?

I searched a few of them and they're all different species and all on different accounts :S Are you shortening the names or taking numbers out or something?

I'm taking out numbers, underscores, and with one of them I shortened her name. It makes typing alot easier.

I actually prefer to adopt, rather than create. it might have something to do with my being a part of The Neopian Orphanage with my old (and abandoned, since I forgot the passwords/emails) accounts.

I only create if I'm looking for a certain name, like with Sterlyng, Skhorne and Avernnus. their names fit their dreamie colors and/or backstories the best =) I also created Zherane and Vykktorea, but Vyk was created when I made a new side.

my adoptees:

-Woodwiz (intended to be Woodland. I'm leaning toward Tonu now, unless another species comes out that I like better)

-Nocivex (intended to be a Mutant Acara)

-Alanath (intended to be a Faerie Lenny)

-Khazrak (intended to be a Fire Aisha)

-Aeryielle (intended to be a Maraquan Gelert. I couldn't believe my luck when I found her. she has the perfect name ^-^)

-Vepreti (intended to be a Royalboy Uni)

-Ehmilii (she may become my first lab rat. her name doesn't really suit any of my dreamies)

I actually prefer to adopt, rather than create. it might have something to do with my being a part of The Neopian Orphanage with my old (and abandoned, since I forgot the passwords/emails) accounts.

I only create if I'm looking for a certain name, like with Sterlyng, Skhorne and Avernnus. their names fit their dreamie colors and/or backstories the best =) I also created Zherane and Vykktorea, but Vyk was created when I made a new side.

my adoptees:

-Woodwiz (intended to be Woodland. I'm leaning toward Tonu now, unless another species comes out that I like better)

-Nocivex (intended to be a Mutant Acara)

-Alanath (intended to be a Faerie Lenny)

-Khazrak (intended to be a Fire Aisha)

-Aeryielle (intended to be a Maraquan Gelert. I couldn't believe my luck when I found her. she has the perfect name ^-^)

-Vepreti (intended to be a Royalboy Uni)

-Ehmilii (she may become my first lab rat. her name doesn't really suit any of my dreamies)

I like how you have a whole plan and everything! =)

Those names are really nice & they fit so nicely with the species you picked out!

I like how you have a whole plan and everything! =)

Those names are really nice & they fit so nicely with the species you picked out!

thanks =)

Woodwiz was a coincidence, though! I had adopted him about 5 years ago and then stopped playing until just this year. I was going to make him my Halloween Uni, but then I got to playing around on Neocolours and came up with the idea of elementals! you can actually read about it on his lookup...

also, I may reconsider Khazrak's Fire Aisha look. for some reason, his name strikes me as a Desert name... and I am quite fascinated with ancient Egypt... I can't pick a favorite though =)

and now I have Futurreal on a new side account. I actually created him myself, but his name is sort of tied to my ex, so I abandoned Futurreal because I was very upset with my ex. I looked him up yesterday and discovered he was still in the pound, so my heart broke and I created a new side to house him. and I'm still trying to decide what his dreamie look will be ^-^

I haven't adopted any lately, but I have pounded/transfered some. There's still one in the pound though. Her name is Ginger_Baa and she's a Christmas Gnorb. I hope someone adopts her soon. I would hate to see her stay in the pound forever. :(