New Faerieland Logo & AC6 Players!

hrtbrk

Looks like Faerieland got a shiny new shield for this years competition! Plus, we found new players who made this years roster!

logo.png

faerieland_2.giflostdesert_3.gifmaraqua_3.giftyrannia_4.gif

What team are you joining this year?

I had a feeling Faerieland would change their appearance to match their new earthy look, and I was hoping they would. I actually like the green and pink, but it could use some more flowers, such as on the slings and shoulderpads, replacing the once cloud ones. I find the green to be a step up from the pink, and this may just go to show you that Faerieland isn't such a "girly" team that so many Neopians think they are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. Players are being shifted around like crazy. I think only last year, we had one retire and replaced (Krawk Island, I think), and we had a trade beteween Terror Mountain and Tyrannia.

And now Faerieland has booted off a player, only for them to steal the Shoyru from Tyrannia. So Tyrannia had to get a new player, the Krawk.

It also seems that Lost Desert has handed off Lamelle Turow to Maraqua (it looks like him), and got another Kiko to join them.

This year should be interesting...cool02.gif

I always play with Krawk Island. Though I dabbled with going with Meridell this year. I find I'm playing slushie slinger more than Yooyuball. too bad it's not worth the same amount of points. Should be good this year! And I love the frames that were released. I'm trying to collect them all. Have about half so far.

There are far too many Kikos in this game !!!!!!!! there are at 2 or 3 in addition to Kiko Lake's original 4 ... why get another Kiko in LD instead of a different species lik a Halloween Uni (Sakhmet Natives) or a Desert Ruki ??

Guest MoltaraPlayer

I don't like the colours of the new logo. I also think that the logo needs to be girlyer. But that's just me. I have praticipated only in the fifth AC and I went with Moltara, so I have no idea what's going on with the players. I only know that thingy about Dasher.

(Excuse me for my bad english, I'm dutch)