New Game Challenge: S.M.E.L.T

hrtbrk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While overplaying S.M.E.L.T., I scored as high as 6,242 points in this game.

Highest level I reached was Level 39, gets frustrating from that point onward.

Interesting game.... I just beat AAA on my 3rd try. I'm glad there's no lives, but it can get super frustrating.

i know how you feel spritzie,im trying it right now and still a bit too skillful on hard level,but atleast its fun :rolleyes_anim:

Couldn't get past level 30..... SO FRUSTRATING. Very glad there is no lives. I got 4,748 on my first try, but I'm just glad I beat AAA. That game takes so long to get 1000, going to look at NP ratio now. =\

This game should be called FRUSTRATION OVERLOAD! I don't know if it's my connection or what but why on earth doesn't the timer stop counting when you hit the SMELT button? I mean, shouldn't it? Because you can't place pieces while it's changing to a new sheet . . . GAH!!!!!!!! Stuck on Level 17 with about 500 points to go for AAA

I don't know if it's my connection or what but why on earth doesn't the timer stop counting when you hit the SMELT button?

for me it does.

Super

Mad-bringing

Extremely

Love-Hate

Terrible-ish game

for me it does.

Super

Mad-bringing

Extremely

Love-Hate

Terrible-ish game

I absolutely love that acronym for this game! Also, my timer is stopping now (& I made it to Level 18) but I'm still just so frustrated! What makes a cut "bad" to where it won't let you place it anyway?

From just the look of this game, I'm thinking I won't be able to play it due to my inferior PC. :sad01_anim:

Ok, just tried it and am stuck on Level 3. I cannot get the pieces turned on time. <_<

I know your pain. I only managed to play this game bc I'm using a friend's Internet. At home, no way I'd do well.

I finally got 3,116 & I think that's gonna stay my high score bc I HATE this GAME! :grrr:

From just the look of this game, I'm thinking I won't be able to play it due to my inferior PC. :sad01_anim:

Ok, just tried it and am stuck on Level 3. I cannot get the pieces turned on time. <_<

I never focused on turning the pieces to match the picture. Just cram them all on there. If you run out of room SMELT! haha

Why does T.N.T. insist on making such games? Is it to make players angry and to make their blood boil? :grrr:

If so, then they're succeeding. Congratulations! <_<

Just got to level 19, until I was deprived of time.

And I just love how the game difficulty is a flat 8.0 last time I checked. What's the second-hardest game's difficulty again?

Stupid game ever! I mean what is in it? Just sticking some stamp like machines on a paper? Being a Moltarian is seriously crazy!

does any one have a guide for this game because I honestly understand nothing :angry:

Click the shape inside the grey box area. Then the next one. Then the next one. Try to fit as many as possible on there. They do not have to be perfect, though I think you get bonus points if they are. Either way, put them down as fast as you can, because you need to finish within the time provided. If you run out of room, smelt the stuff, so you get a smaller sheet of metal with no shapes on it to work with.

I stopped playing once i got the AAA score.