New Game Challenge: S.M.E.L.T

hrtbrk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I love new games, and that's one more towards the avatar. I'm hoping for a puzzle game but if I had to guess from the picture I would say some sort of racing game or something like that.

I can't really tell what he's doing in the picture...I see a pipe, so perhaps they made an updated flash version of Sewage Surfer?

Yes! I love new games, and that's one more towards the avatar. I'm hoping for a puzzle game but if I had to guess from the picture I would say some sort of racing game or something like that.

Yeah, sadly I agree it's probably a racing game. I'd prefer a puzzle game too

I can't really tell what he's doing in the picture...I see a pipe, so perhaps they made an updated flash version of Sewage Surfer?

Ah! That sounds like a really good guess.

I hope there's an avatar! (Even though I'm rubbish at game related avies :))

cool! it reminds me of moltara. im terrible at the avatars for games, so i hope there isnt one:P

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!

I'm one point away from the Top Gamer avatar and literally have no games to play. (I was super excited that they added 2 new Sponsor games as well!)

I hope it's as fun as Shenkuu Warrior II... Just less addictive, please! ;)

It looks like a claw game, or a racing game, or even a puzzle kinda game! Definitely moltara themed. Can't wait! :woot:

Well I just beat AAA's score, not too hard since there are no lives! The time limits will drive you crazy though :P I just started clicking randomly very quickly out of frustration lol XD The difficulty resets after a while too so the new game challenge was not a challenge lol

ooohh!! aaa's prize looks awesome, as usual. and abigail's prize is pretty cool too, at least it isnt a toy :P

You kidding me? All I needed was some practice and agility on the later levels for this game.

Beat Abigail and AAA nonetheless. :king: