Festival of Neggs Coming To An End!

hrtbrk

As the Festival of Neggs comes to a close, users who found hidden neggs on day of release were rewarded with a new site theme "Festival of Neggs' and a new background!

While it's too late to get the new site theme, you can still collect all your neggs (and prizes) including the background if you find them all by the end of the day!

Another bonus prize will be rewarded if Neopians can collect 5 million neggs by the end of today - we're over 1 million neggs away so let's get hunting!

bg_fon_hollowneggtree.gif

neggfest_theme.png

1.png

Hope you enjoyed this years festival!

Update! Check the Festival of Neggs page to claim your prize for collecting plastic neggs! "Unfortunately, we weren't able to reach our goal of collecting 5 million plastic and toy neggs during the Festival of Neggs' Negg Hunt and Neggstravaganza. However, for your efforts, you have received the prize below:"

food_dung_pizza.gif

Aw man, dung again??

Found the last negg today but when I "Return to Kara" it doesn't show the negg marked with a tick and the selection of prizes do not show as available. Any others having this problem

Somewhat glad thats over with. Did anyone pick the skirt? I'm kind of curious what it looks like on a neopet...mostly a usul XD

And the theme isn't showing up in my theme list 0_o;

Dunno if I'm going to work on the negg hunt...I am kind of curious about the prize but honestly...I doubt we're gonna reach 5 million seeing as how it took 16 days to get close to 4mil. Which is a little crazy if you ask me.

For those who do not immidiatly get the site theme like me go back to the negg festival page and click on the prize you chose. It should then say that you're collecting the item (it doesn't actually show up for a second time in your inventory though) and it shoud say you got the site theme.

I had to close and then reopen my browser before it would show that I collected the last negg. When I found the last negg it came up like the Random Events do that I was now eligible to use the theme on my account

whee! I got the site theme :D its pretty cool. I hope we get to 5 million by the end of today. Im exploring EVERYWHERE :P

For those who do not immidiatly get the site theme like me go back to the negg festival page and click on the prize you chose. It should then say that you're collecting the item (it doesn't actually show up for a second time in your inventory though) and it shoud say you got the site theme.

I suspect broken coding is why it is showing that. It told me I had the theme when I clicked a second time on my prize, but the theme doesn't show up in my preference.

I'm fairly pessimistic about the outcome of the community challenge, but I'll still find my 10 neggs today, simply because I might get a random event or two in the process.

Also, the new site theme is pretty fantabulous. ^_^

I like the new site theme... Almost lost it, 'cause I collect one negg at 23:4... NST :P !!!!!!!

I would have loved to have that theme! All I did was miss 1 day, due to college.. not fair D:

Same problem, here. I missed one day, then I was like, well, oh well and just finished the other when I had time since finals are upon me now.

I don't mind so much... I like darker themes, anyways [Altador and Faerie destruction ones are fabuloussss]

Found all 10 plastic neggs and in the process of hunting, got a Magical Golden Nerkmid RE! yay!