When the hissi will be release?

GomamonX

Becareful talkin about your names! Dont want some weirdo to snatch it up last minute :(

Thanks for the heads up, but that's why I have back-ups. :)

I'm pretty sure they posted that on FB just to hook me. <_< My fellow is going to come home from school and say, "Have you moved since I left?". lol

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up, but that's why I have back-ups. :)

I'm pretty sure they posted that on FB just to hook me. <_< My fellow is going to come home from school and say, "Have you moved since I left?". lol

Same with back-ups. Always good to be prepared.

And yeah, my hubby just asked "so did you get that snake pet yet or are they all gone?" heh-heh

:O still going at it! All your names are awesome guys XD I hope you all get one. I named mine Taeyo Yay for random name generators lolol I don't think it means anything though

Aghhhhhhhhh! They're being released!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, I've been wanting a Hissi for a really long time! I don't think I could ever zap him and keep my heart in tact lol. I'll prob just save for the spotted paint brush (just under a mill, not too bad :D ) What do you want to do with yours if you get one?

Whoa! I'm glad I got one the first time becuase I completely missed this one! Congrats everyone :laughingsmiley:

Evykan (Evy) and Duzonik (Niko) my new Hissis. Evy will become an Island or Pirate and Niko is to become a Relic Hissi. :D

Well, I've been wanting a Hissi for a really long time! I don't think I could ever zap him and keep my heart in tact lol. I'll prob just save for the spotted paint brush (just under a mill, not too bad :D ) What do you want to do with yours if you get one?

Whoa! I'm glad I got one the first time becuase I completely missed this one! Congrats everyone :laughingsmiley:

I can totally understand that. I'm wanting a Spotty one as well (and a Halloween one). :D

Congrats to all. My fellow walked in and the Hissis showed up. He's my good luck charm. lol

I can totally understand that. I'm wanting a Spotty one as well (and a Halloween one). :D

Congrats to all. My fellow walked in and the Hissis showed up. He's my good luck charm. lol

Did you end up getting the names you wanted for them?

Created Detestation (RW), Execration (RW), Drazalon and Detestion

Both Execration and Destestion are mine and will be painted later today~

I think I'm going to use my Halloween Paint Brush on Execration for the Hissi PB clothing then cross paint it with Spotted or Maractite.

Still debating ahaha xD;

5yrhck.jpgeqo1zl.jpg