Do your pets have nicknames?

Naamah D.

Alot of my pets have funny nicknames. For instance, my Lenny, Baby, nickname is the Chuckalah Bird. I could picture her going "Vaa, Chuckalah, rurr tur Ta Da, daaaah!"

Note: My mom came up with that name and phrase. I love Lennies<3

I tend to just shorten their names. Of my 4 first pets, 3 had 2, or more words in their name. Like my Shoyru, SpritzieBlue, is just Spritzie. My Kougra, EmeraldMount, is just Emerald. And my Jubjub, LilBasketballBabe (She was Red when I created her) is just Lil.

My pteri Sir_Gemely is Gemely for me, but won't tolerate to be called just Gemely by total strangers. It would be so rude! My lab pet, kaihrou is called Kai and my jubjub jubaliciious is called Jubbie!

My pteri Sir_Gemely is Gemely for me, but won't tolerate to be called just Gemely by total strangers. It would be so rude!

Haha, I love this. I suppose I am the same way with my Lenny Lenonard_Lennington who is usually scholarly looking and call him Leo personally but I think introducing him usually as his full name.

My other pets mostly keep their full names or get shortened simply like The_Taggerung is just Tagg

my pet names usually have numbers in them, so I think of that as their last name. XD all of them have 77 at the end, so our family last name is 77. but I just take out the numbers and call them that. I used to have a korbat named demondevil77, but I just called him demondevs. :laughingsmiley:

Chuckalah Bird :O

That is adorable!

I'd love to have that little lady running around my house :)

My pets definitely have nicknames :)

Me_e used to be known as Mercury, Until the Lab ray scientist changed his Gender to female, So now. I've started to call her Melissa.

She's currently in training, At the mystery island Training school. She's my little Warrior. Even though she is a Pacifist :O

autery, is known as Terry. Terry the Teriffic, to be exact :)

He used to work in a circus as an acrobat, Then he got old, and out of shape, and he had to give up his Job :(

Icacles is known as Ice!

He doesn't have much of a story at the moment.

He's just a baby at the moment. Far too young to be able to speak.

So he can't actually tell me his story, even if he wanted to :O

He's my current Lab Pet :)

Pollyatta, is Simply just known as Polly.

She's the only one in our family who doesn't live in the Family home in Neopia Central :)

She grew up in Meridell on a Farm, But now she lives in Brightvale.

She's my Beauty Contest pet, But she can't enter again until after Jul 16, 2011.

Only three of my pets really have nicknames, mostly cause there either too long to say or are odd to pronounce LOL

FerociousFerocity is simply nicknamed Fero.

Jerrinto is nicknamed Jerri.

and Gnorby_Nick is plainly called Gnorby.

Normally, I'd pound Fero, but he's the first pet I created. Since Grey Grarrl's are unpopular, I adopted Jerri and Gnorby was a pound find after several failed zaps. :D

Everyone's nicknames are super cute :D

only two of my pets (the two I've adopted from the pound) have any kind of nickname...

I call Woodwiz "Woz" because it not only fits, but also because I was obsessed with My Life on the D List at the time & that's what Kathy called her boyfriend =)

then Nocivex's nickname is "Nove" (pronounced 'Nova') because I'm not actually sure how you pronounce Nocivex =P

the rest are pretty straightforward: Sterlyng ('Sterling'), Zherane ('Zur-ain'), Skhorne ('Scorn'), Vykktorea ('Victoria'), and Avernnus ('Ah-vurn-us')

I think it's because I'm kinda OCD about having names that are one word and are (for the most part) RW or actual names.

I tend to use short nicknames also. I actually picked Jetalle's name because it's a girly name, whereas her nickname Jet is more masculine :D (it makes sense for her character :P). Tiburonuq is either Tiburon, Tibs, or Tib. Ferrias is Ferri, Deyamiri is Deya, Idolyd is Idol, Minoa_ is Min, Kokoshiki is Koko or Shiki, and Seritsuki is Suki ^_^

Now that I look at them all, I want to cut down on my permies though xDDD I have wayyy too many for me to keep up with. I miss Sairioth though (my old faerie xweetok) :(

Just my first Pet Nachtdenken has a longer name but you cant really shorten it oo"

But I pronounce it like swissgerman instead of german so ^^" a little bit like a nick name...

Yuizen is my lab rat so I sometimes call her " ratii " (swiss german again ^^")

Fiyonan and Lyenan dont have a nick because I like the names just how they are =D

Chuckalah Bird :O

That is adorable!

I'd love to have that little lady running around my house :)

My pets definitely have nicknames :)

Me_e used to be known as Mercury, Until the Lab ray scientist changed his Gender to female, So now. I've started to call her Melissa.

She's currently in training, At the mystery island Training school. She's my little Warrior. Even though she is a Pacifist :O

autery, is known as Terry. Terry the Teriffic, to be exact :)

He used to work in a circus as an acrobat, Then he got old, and out of shape, and he had to give up his Job :(

Icacles is known as Ice!

He doesn't have much of a story at the moment.

He's just a baby at the moment. Far too young to be able to speak.

So he can't actually tell me his story, even if he wanted to :O

He's my current Lab Pet :)

Pollyatta, is Simply just known as Polly.

She's the only one in our family who doesn't live in the Family home in Neopia Central :)

She grew up in Meridell on a Farm, But now she lives in Brightvale.

She's my Beauty Contest pet, But she can't enter again until after Jul 16, 2011.

Thanks! I could just picture her chasing my Kougra around the Neohome saying "Vaah Chucka!!!". Terry the Terrific is such a genius name!

The Story of Baby's Nickame

It was a fine Winter morning, I was waiting for my bus. To pass the time, I browsed morphing potions and came across a Split Lenny potion. My mom asked "What are you doing?" I said "Wouldn't one of my Neopets look so nice like this?"

My mom said "NOOOOO!!!! Don't turn your beautiful pet into that crazy bird thing!!! It says "Vaaahhh Chuckalah!! Rurr turr tada daaah!!

Guest ErikaChristine

Yep! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this.

I call Cybaby1328 Baby. Haha.

Aimora I call Aimy.

and Thyllia I call Thylli or Silly Thylli.

I think it's because I'm kinda OCD about having names that are one word and are (for the most part) RW or actual names.

I have that too! Although I make mine up they have to sound like they could be cute real names, and they all HAVE to start with a capital letter and no numbers!! I adopted a Faerie Buzz named Ozrion cause I really liked the name but as soon as I adopted it I realised he didn't have a capital letter so I had to rehome him :(

I get really funny about my iTunes being like that, too. All the songs have to have album artwork, start with a capital, have track numbers etc :P

I usually give them a short nickname that is from their original name.

But some are already short and simple.

Aeylinaia= Aey

Chezahe= Usually just Chezahe but some say Che-Che

Ramazu= I always call him Ramazu but really common with "Mazu"

Valephenia= Val or Vale~

Do my pets have nicknames? Not really, except for Nensondubois, who I call Nenson for short. :P

firefly_goblin I might call F.G. for short, but that's as far as I'll go with nicknames.

Thanks! I could just picture her chasing my Kougra around the Neohome saying "Vaah Chucka!!!". Terry the Terrific is such a genius name!

The Story of Baby's Nickame

It was a fine Winter morning, I was waiting for my bus. To pass the time, I browsed morphing potions and came across a Split Lenny potion. My mom asked "What are you doing?" I said "Wouldn't one of my Neopets look so nice like this?"

My mom said "NOOOOO!!!! Don't turn your beautiful pet into that crazy bird thing!!! It says "Vaaahhh Chuckalah!! Rurr turr tada daaah!!

"Vaah Chucka!!"

That is adorable!

I love that there's actually a story behind her nickname. :)

Terry, basically came up with his own Nickname.

• 8 years later...