Luck of the Shrine

xSummer

For the past five days I have gone to the shrine and every single time have gotten "You pet has gained a level" My pet is now on level 9, with one level gained by a RE and the rest shrine. Does it just depend on luck? In the meantime I haven't won a single thing from the fruit machine!

For the past five days I have gone to the shrine and every single time have gotten "You pet has gained a level" My pet is now on level 9, with one level gained by a RE and the rest shrine. Does it just depend on luck? In the meantime I haven't won a single thing from the fruit machine!

Congrats on your pet getting to level 9! I guess it is luck:)

Do you use the time method of going to the shrine? Supposedly visiting on an even hour of the day gives you a level-up :)

Either way, congrats, that's really awesome!! :D

I seem to do really well with the Shrine. Most of my Draiks stats have been increased by the Shrine, not training. She's not even a year old, and she's a higher level than my nearly 9 yr old pets.

But I tend to go roughly in the same time range.

It is said that the time you visit the shrine is important .. it's not a 100% confirmed theory because I get different things when I visit at a fixed time ... but congrats. on the level ups :) I can go for a week and get nothing then I get 2 dubloons in a row ...

EDIT:

Thank you for coming here, young Neopet

You find a very shiny dubloon lying in the sand.

dubloon4.gif

Cool!

:woot: :woot: o_O o_O TEN DUBLOON COIN :eh: :eh: :woot: :woot:

It isn't entirely on luck. The editorial (sorry, I forgot which one) once mentioned that the prize the Shrine gives out does matter on the time. It's speculated that every 55 second that you can get a dubloon. Also, some say that if you click the button right at 12 pm NST, then it's possible, but not guaranteed that you'll get 1 mill neopoints. I'm haven't heard about anything else though.

really? that would be awesome to get 1 mil from a shrine haha. i wonder if anyone has gotten that before

someone posted on TDN forums a while ago that a friend of theirs claimed to have won 1 Mil Np from the Shrine

someone posted on TDN forums a while ago that a friend of theirs claimed to have won 1 Mil Np from the Shrine

Though there is no way to prove it, as you can see he says "claimed"

that is true indeed .. there's no way to prove it .. but that person was frantically asking if it could happen , apparently their friend was very excited about it ... so maybe , just maybe , it was true :worried:

I don't know what to think about Coltzan's Shrine. I used to get level ups and strength increases all the time, but ever since I got a second pet only the pet with the lower stats every gets anything. I alternate who is active every day and without fail the only things I get with my higher stat pet are random desert foods or nothing. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Yeah, there was a guy with a petpage years ago with theories on the prize times of the shrine. Now that I'm back on Neo, I cannot find that petpage anywhere. It was really interesting and well thought out, so I'm pretty sure there's something to the time theories.

Yeah, there was a guy with a petpage years ago with theories on the prize times of the shrine. Now that I'm back on Neo, I cannot find that petpage anywhere. It was really interesting and well thought out, so I'm pretty sure there's something to the time theories.

was it this one? http://www.neopets.com/~sleeky151515

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had a tingly feeling I was being talked about. Now it is true... haha, yeah, my friend claims he won the 1 million NPs, I don't really care anymore since I have almost 2 million through the old fashioned way.