What you're favorite chocolate?

wistiria12

Hi i'm wistiria12

there so many different kinds of chocolate in the world. Did you know that chocolate can help you boost your mood? My favorite one is milk chocolate because its sweet and does not have a strong flavor,but my dad's favorite is dark chocolate because it lowers its blood pressure and what about you? What's your favorite chocolate?

Did someone say chocolate? I love so many kinds of chocolate.

Some of my favourite chocolate varieties include dark chocolate, as well as chocolate candy bars like Hershey's Cookies and Creme, Butterfingers, and those Toblerlone bars from Switzerland. I'm a huge chocolate addict myself, so expect me to like many things chocolate-related.

EDIT: I messed up on the Toblerlone thing, sorry about that!

I love chocolate...well, just milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I don't really like white chocolate- it's too sweet, and it isn't really chocolate. xD

My favorite chocolate candies are Butterfingers, M&Ms, Milky Ways, Snickers, Three Musketeers and Ferrero Rochers. What can I say, I have somewhat of a sweet tooth. :3

Also, I don't know if this counts, but I lovelovelove Nutella, which is a hazelnut spread that contains chocolate. If you haven't had it before, then you're missing out on a lot. :P

and those Toblerlone bars from Germany

Toblerones are from switzerland (shaped after the Matterhorn) - trust me german chocolate is never as good as swiss chocolate ^_~

Swiss people are a bit crazy about chocolate we have flavors like chili papya and thats not the strangest flavor xD

Hmm I don't really have ONE favorite chocolate it deepens on my mood^^ I like all kind, milk, dark, white =D

The only thing is - it has to be swiss^^

aah... there is an exception: hershey's cookies & cream *-*

Toblerones are really good and I love white chocolate with it has cookies and cream bits mixed in it.

But my all time favorite is

Mauna Loa Chocolate-covered Macadamia Nut since my dad always bought them from Hawaii when he was deployed.

mauna-loa-mountains.jpeg

*makes a face* cookies n' cream candy makes me gag! I really just can't handle white chocolate =/

Toblerones are really good and I love white chocolate with it has cookies and cream bits mixed in it.

Mauna Loa Chocolate-covered Macadamia Nut since my dad always bought them from Hawaii when he was deployed.

mmm... Mauna Loa Macadamias are the best thing ever. I haven't had them in ages! awwww, I miss my snacky foods from Hawaii =( I think I'm gonna have to order some soon!

I LOVE dark chocolate, the higher the cacao percentage, the better!!! 85% is mmmmmmm delicious!! :D

My mom buys me organic chocolates and they are excellent. I don't really like candy-chocolate anymore; I try to eat the more gourmet stuff. My school has some pretty good Godiva flavors - I like the banana milk chocolate one :)

I love chocolate...well, just milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I don't really like white chocolate- it's too sweet, and it isn't really chocolate. xD

My favorite chocolate candies are Butterfingers, M&Ms, Milky Ways, Snickers, Three Musketeers and Ferrero Rochers. What can I say, I have somewhat of a sweet tooth. :3

Also, I don't know if this counts, but I lovelovelove Nutella, which is a hazelnut spread that contains chocolate. If you haven't had it before, then you're missing out on a lot. :P

Well actually,i've already tried Nutella before and you're right,i love it too :*

mauna-loa-mountains.jpeg

Yum i love macadamias,there my favorites snack i'm NUTS about it,especially the chocolate covered ones LOL :woot:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yum i love macadamias,there my favorites snack i'm NUTS about it,especially the chocolate covered ones LOL :woot:

Yup I love them especially when shipped directly from Hawaii from some of my surfer friends ahaha.

Side note: Don't forget you can't double post wistiria, just edit your last post O;

Yup I love them especially when shipped directly from Hawaii from some of my surfer friends ahaha.

Side note: Don't forget you can't double post wistiria, just edit your last post O;

oops, not again happens to me all the time ugh,sorry <_< i wish i could remove it :(

I don't eat chocolate but I LOVE black licorice!

Black licorice is such a huge dislike for me.

I guess it's just an acquired taste >.<;

yeah me too i rather eat red licorice :yes:

Licorice is actually pretty good for road trips xD

On another note, I really love chocolate that has sweetened coconut in it.

I got TONS of chocolate for Easter. I got Cadbury Creme Eggs and a giant chocolate bunny. I didn't eat too much because my mom made seafood marinara nom nom nom!!! I normally hate chocolate but Easter and Valentine's day are exceptions.