To Or To Not

Naamah D.

After getting Rueben, I came up with a list of dreamies:

Glowing Acara

Split Lenny

Cloud Gnorbu

Starry Scorchio

Christmas Pteri(thanks for the idea Angelo)

Snow Ixi

Baby Xweetok

Darigan Kau

Maractite Usul

and a Plum Chia

I know that most paint brushes are very expensive but zapping is risky. I'd like to maintain my pets species but have them in diffrent colors of the Neopian rainbow. All my Lenny needs is a morphing potion that's wayyy cheaper than the split paint brush. My question is do you zap or pefer to keep your pet...welll...what's a good word for this...pure?

Well for me is depends on the pet.

I stop zapping when it becomes a Limited Edition pet (Cybunny, Lutari etc)

Currently I am zapping Ramazu because of stats since he's my Battledome pet.

I really want him to stay as a Shoyru but really don't mind zapping and him changing species since I'll collect paint brush clothing that way and just morph him back into a Shoyru when I'm done.

So I guess it's really up to you what you are aiming for and how much neopoints you have to spend.

Well for me is depends on the pet.

I stop zapping when it becomes a Limited Edition pet (Cybunny, Lutari etc)

Currently I am zapping Ramazu because of stats since he's my Battledome pet.

I really want him to stay as a Shoyru but really don't mind zapping and him changing species since I'll collect paint brush clothing that way and just morph him back into a Shoyru when I'm done.

So I guess it's really up to you what you are aiming for and how much neopoints you have to spend.

Yeah I'll just bust my rear trying to make enough money. Plus I have more time to earn points to buy paint brushes than to buy lab maps for all my accounts.

Personally, I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford anything. What I plan on doing, though, is buy paintbrushes and potions for my pets, and then keep one or two specific pet as labrats :)

I don't know if I'll be able to either. I guess they're called dreamies for a reason. I'm still very motivated though.

I prefer to keep my pets pure, mainly because I'm one of the most plain people ever. -_- I'm attracted to plain shirts, plain jeans, etc., making my dream pet (I only have two, but I'm fine with only keeping one pet, since the other really isn't that important) is highly possible with 10 million neopoints and one NeoCash card.

Glowing

Split

Cloud

Starry

Christmas

Snow

are all buyable ... maybe the snow is around 110k these days idk but technically it's still cheap compared to others ..

I suggest you start off slow , one by one ...

did I really inspire you to get a Christmas Pteri ? LOL .. :mellow:

... zapping .. well , i dont know , i never tried zapping for color/species change ... i am horribly unlucky when it comes to that area ... but I believe in you - you can do it !!!

Glowing

Split

Cloud

Starry

Christmas

Snow

are all buyable ... maybe the snow is around 110k these days idk but technically it's still cheap compared to others ..

I suggest you start off slow , one by one ...

did I really inspire you to get a Christmas Pteri ? LOL .. :mellow:

... zapping .. well , i dont know , i never tried zapping for color/species change ... i am horribly unlucky when it comes to that area ... but I believe in you - you can do it !!!

I'm less than 60000 away from my goal right now so I'm feeling pretty acchomplished. My Gnorbu is going to look so cool.

I guess it depends. I already have my favourite pet (Christmas Uni), and like my blue Acara the way she is, so I keep another pet that I adopted to zap. If something comes up that I really like, then I might stop and adopt a 4th pet to be a lab rat.

As for the pets you want, the brushes are buyable and a few of them are available from KQ. If you play a lot of KQ, it could help. And if you win things that you don't need/want (even map pieces and such), you could trade them for the brushes. Many people are willing to take ETS or a mix of ETS and pure.

If you were looking for something specific colour and species wise, the odds of randomly zapping it are astronomical. Just think of all the species and colours! Getting a species you like OR colour you like wouldn't be AS difficult, but it's still horribly random. I guess it depends how patient you are, lol. Good luck!

Well... I like keeping them pure too... But... I'm tempted on getting the Lab Ray for my BD pet. He needs some stats and LR would give him that. Sadly, I heard of untrainable pets... I dunno.... Zapping is a good way of collecting clothes though. haha! WOuld be extremely lucky if my first zap turned my cloud shoyru to a lutari then keeps changing colors LoL! XD

Hmm....If I were you, I'd keep zapping. There's a chance that you'll get a lucky zap, and if that doesn't work out in the end, you can always morph them. Those basic-color morphers are pretty cheap, compaired to paint brush prices. If only TNT created a Species changer that didn't change the color of your pet!