Festival of Neggs: Quest 3!

Viridian

Do you pick any of them more than once? I've found the correct order (without having to start over) for all eight, but nothing happens when I click the eighth.

Mine as well. I clicked all eight without an error message and nothing happens

Yeah, I did it. The Slugawoos are set in a random order for everyone. Mine was: White, Blue, Red, Green, Brown, Yellow, Olive, and Pink

It comes in handy when you have a pencil and paper in handy for this part. :yes:

I think my slugs are bugged... All of them to give the pop-up, except the blue one, but nothing ever gets a yellow square around it and the blue one I can click over and over without anything happening (well, the map turns white briefly) and any other ones always give me the error message. Blah. D:

Got the Slugawoos done, but they were all in a mixed up order and not clockwise (or counter-clockwise). It really IS random!

hmmm in that case I was one of the lucky ones then ... because it worked for me and a couple others ... my slugawoos were all in order from right to left (the last one was the big one on the bottom of the screen) ....

to those still struggling :

if the first slugawoo doesn't give a yellow box ... try another one .. it really should .... after that , when you get an error message , your have to start over ...

I added your tip to our guide, with credit for mentionning it :P

I was under this impression as well but it's hard to come to a conclusion alone.

Thanks Xepha , but my name appears like this "Angel?" it's ok to just write it Angelo , I added the asterisk on the o for originality's sake nothing more , but either way it appears that it doesn't work that way for every body .....

hmmm in that case I was one of the lucky ones then ... because it worked for me and a couple others ... my slugawoos were all in order from right to left (the last one was the big one on the bottom of the screen) ....

to those still struggling :

if the first slugawoo doesn't give a yellow box ... try another one .. it really should .... after that , when you get an error message , your have to start over ...

Thanks Xepha , but my name appears like this "Angel?" it's ok to just write it Angelo , I added the asterisk on the o for originality's sake nothing more , but either way it appears that it doesn't work that way for every body .....

I had copied it directly from the forum.... but I guess our admin panel didn't like the accent on the o. I replace it with a normal o now that I saw it...

NC Mall Quest - It's exactly the same as the Fence and Garland Quests, but this time you are buying the Unpainted Fountain Trinket. Yes, you still need two paint buckets of your choice (for 150NC altogether).

Take them to Kari, paint them and you get: mall_fon_fountain_blueyellow.gif (Blue and Yellow Fountain Trinket.)

2.png (click for full preview)

So I don't know if anyone else has noticed this if they have multiple accounts. But I completed the 3rd quest on 2 different accounts and both of them had the exact same pattern for the slugawoo collecting. I know that it was said to have been different for every account, but perhaps there is a time related configuration to it. I don't know. Just a thought.

So I don't know if anyone else has noticed this if they have multiple accounts. But I completed the 3rd quest on 2 different accounts and both of them had the exact same pattern for the slugawoo collecting. I know that it was said to have been different for every account, but perhaps there is a time related configuration to it. I don't know. Just a thought.

Just so you know, earning Neopoints or items on more than 1 account is a freezable offense. When you are doing it, you are putting all your accounts at risk. So it's not exactly a good idea to do so...

Of course, the patterns cannot be all unique. There is probably a set amount of combinations, but you are assigned one of them randomly.

why are you doing this on a side account?! you could get frozen :sad01_anim:

but anyways, tdn's guide made this SUPER easy! awesome.

The prizes are so great, I love how TNT have been so generous with wearables, the Advent Calendar and Daily Dare and now this... pity the rainbow Slugawoo background isn't as adorable as the Slorg cure for April's Fool's was *sigh*