It's Grey Day!

hrtbrk

wow! i love the grey vegetables! they are SO cute :wub_anim: its pretty ironic how the onion is crying XD

Wow I can't believe they hadn't a Grey Draik already...

Same here, I thought they had one already ahaha.

I see no excuse why they don't release a lot of colors though.

Ever since the customization was added all the pets poses are the same (excluding a few like Baby/Maraquan etc etc)

Man, back before Neopets 2.0, there was a Grey Draik that was never released, and he looked AWESOME. I loved his nervous look, we can't have that now, but he's still cute. I LOVE the Grey Draik.

Finally, however, there is a Grey Xweetok. About time! But it's not as pretty as I had hoped, just looks like the Sad pose colored grey. :(

TNT never fails to depress us on Grey Day, even the news is depressing. But on the bright side, those crying veggies are hilarious! Onion, DUH! :laughingsmiley:

On Earth, you cry because of onion.

On Neopia, onion cries for you!

*crickets chirp*

I think I may paint my Xweetok grey eventually now that it is possible to do so

Also, is the correct spelling "grey" or "gray"? I've seen it both ways before, but TNT seems to stick with "grey"

Also, is the correct spelling "grey" or "gray"? I've seen it both ways before, but TNT seems to stick with "grey"

both are correct. it's basically like favourite VS. favorite or colour VS. color. grey is the UK English spelling and gray is the American English spelling.

the only exception I know of is Greyhound. it's always with an 'e'. and I've noticed that a lot of words in Neopets use UK English spelling, which I love :wub_anim:

back on topic, I'm not a fan of Grey pets since customisation came around! they just don't look miserable enough for me anymore. on the other hand, that Grey Tapira is amazing! it actually reminds me of one of my friends' kids when she cries for attention LOL

and the onion is hilarious! =)

I don't understand why it has to be Grey Day today .. it's my little brother's birthday and it's a HAPPY day for me ... although it did rain the day he was born ... :rolleyes_anim: but it was happy rain ....

On the other hand , I don't like the V2.0 grey pets although I love my grey Acara .. but that's because it's one of the very few which were nicely re-done ... (because she's actually crying)

The un-released Draik was , simply , amaaaaaaazing and totally irresistible !!

draik_grey_babyh.gif

This new one is MEH .. but I'm not a Draik fan myself ...

As for the Xweetok ... it's cute and adorable and it's about to cry :sad01_anim:

The Tapira is so so so so wonderful .. I have lots of Tapiras in my SDB , I might buy one of them a grey pppb , but the problem is I don't know which pet I would attach it to ...

Don't get me started on the crying veggies .. this is actually one of my nightmares coming true :evil:

Ooh, I really love the grey Tapira and Raindorf! Although, I'm not too impressed with the pets. The Xweetok looks like it's ill and painted a shade of grey, and I just cant help comparing the new grey Draik to the unreleased version. I think the onion is just hilarious. :)

I adore the Grey Draik and the Grey Raindorf for this one.

I knew about the unreleased Grey Draik as well, glad they finally got him out. :)

I like more the idea of gray pets than the gray pets themselves... I love all the art neopets users create about this concept...