whats your fav game ?

craigb

I really, really like Wrath of the Snowager - it's gorgeous to look at, fun to listen to and inventive with the level design. But mainly I like how sensitive the gameplay is, like if you juuuuust miss something on the screen it doesn't kill you like in Meerca Chase, or have this weird grid where you get killed by stuff that looks like it never touched you like the spikes in Escape from Meridell Castle. It's a really rewarding game to play and it feels good as you get better at it :)

Guest ErikaChristine

My favourite game is Whirlpool! It takes a bit of time to finish a game, but I enjoy it a lot. And the music is fun, too.

If I had to narrow it down to one game, it'd be Sutek's Tomb. I also enjoy Wheeler's Wild Ride, Jelly Blobs of Doom, Korbat's Lab, Ugga Smash, and Spacerocked! :laughingsmiley:

I like Let It Slide, Faerie Bubbles, Meepit Juice Break, Bouncy Supreme and Turmac Roll. Kou-Jong and Spinacles also deserve honorable mentions. :)

Spinacles is another good one that I forgot to mention, but it has a really poor NP ratio so I don't play it a lot. :/

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Wingoball too.

I personally love Attack of the Slorgs since it reminds me of Zuma.

Kass Basher .. lol ... I really like it ... I must play it daily for the 3K but I also always look for new ways to bash that Kass :evil:

another game I really enjoy is Destruct O Match III , I love destroying blocks but I'm still not good enough for the avvie

and .... Ugga Smash .. I love mosh pits and all the smashing and stuff

... I never noticed this before, but now I'm starting to think I have real anger issues :ohno:

I want to say Kass Basher because of the easy 3k lol. But I enojy Faerie Bubbles as well. Used to love Freaky Factory and Extreme Herder until I played them every day for months on end to get the avatars

I played neopets about 6 years ago(currently trying to track down my old email) and there were two games I was good at back then poogle solitaire(I cheated) and dubloon disaster, thou now I just play games till the 1k ratio then stop...

My favourite games to play on Neopets.com would be the following...

Kookia

Nova Defender

Snot Splatter

Crisis Courier

Dubloon Disaster

Kiko Match II

Kass Basher

The Usul Suspects

Wrath of the Snowager

Spacerocked

Sutek's Tomb

...and a lot more I can't list. I normally play some of these for good Neopoint ratios by the way. :P

My favourite is Let it Slide. You get 1000 NPs just from doing the first level, but I usually finish the game, just because it's so fun! :laughingsmiley: And the snuffly is so cute! It wiggles its tail when it jumps!

I also love Dubloon Disaster and Turmac Roll.

i remember there was an old, old game (like back in 2002) called grundo's gym--i loved that one! nowadays my favorite game is probably cloud raiders. idk why, but the animation is v. pretty, and i like how not many people seem to play it.