Wheels of Neopia

Piticent

125 members have voted

1. 1. Which Wheel?

Excitement - I spin it but I have so so luck for it. Its pricy for the seldom good pay out.

Mediocrity - I spin this one every day with gleeee! Its cheap and I always make a profit on it! Last time I got a petpet~

Misfortune - I do this one too, for some reason. Haaaa, luckily, I usually get something broken or a point or two back.

Knowledge - I HATE this wheel sooooooo much. I rarely land on anything good and its expensive as butts.

Monotony This is my favorite wheel~ Like seriously, its cheap and I can go do other things while its spinning. Multitasking! It makes me feel like I'm being so productive! And the prices are really good. Codestones and paintbrushes and petpets eeee sure, I land on blanks sometimes but waaaay less than the others <3

(I also have the avatar for this one, lol twice :I)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

the mediocrity wheel is definitely the best - almost every time I spin it, I get at least 100 NP. Today I got 4k. I only spin the wheel of knowledge because of the small chance of getting something good. Same for the excitement wheel. I never have the time to spin the wheel of monotony. As for the wheel of misfortune, i usually end up getting a von roo plushie so idk why i still spin it xD

Today I spun the Wheel of Extravagance for the first time and I lost 75k <_< I'd have to say Wheel of Knowledge is the best - or Wheel of Mediocrity.

• 3 weeks later...

Best wheel is OBVIOUSLY Wheel of Slime. Come on, guys. :P

But in all seriousness, none of the wheels have ever been worth it. I only spin for the avatars.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say that they are worth it if you are an avatar collector or like taking risks to make a profit. I'm hesitant about recommending the wheel of monotony because I've gotten the volcano at least three times and haven't gotten any prizes so far. Maybe it's just my bad luck. They are worth it if you aren't really saving for a pb or item and have neopoints to spare.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Excitement - not really worth it in my opinion ive never got the top prize from it and ive span it every day ive played neopets

2. Mediocrity - i reckon this one is worth it however i preffered it back when it was only 50np per spin

3. Misfortune - i think this one is worth spinning when you need to i use it to get sneezles on my old account i got it twice in a row which was lucky for me as my pet had caught another illness of the excitement wheel

4. Knowledge - not worth it well too expensive for the rubbish they put on there all i ever win is a free spin or advice

5. Monotony - i dont spin this now i can't see what prize ill win its not worth the time

One that hasn't been mentioned:

Extravagance.

I haven't spun it yet, due to the price, but obviously, it doesn't pay itself out. Half the time, you loose 50,000+ neopoints, and I guess when you're LUCKY, you get 100,001 or the avvie.

One expensive avvie, and one useless wheel. :[

I spin them all just once a day, except for Misfortune and Monotony and extravangance I spin once every few days after the avvy but I have one nerkmids and job coupons from it, but I seem to make a profit from them all.

The wheel of Excitement for me normally falls on 500NP or higher so I normally make a profit with that so I just keep going back :)

I have just started to spin the wheels. Have always done Misfortune, Not got anything from them today though just a few NPs. I don't have the avys though.

something really anoying at wheel of knowledge is the ˜spin again˜ space, because its right next to the avvie and i keep getting spin again and never the avvie! :(

i really like monotony as well, even though its doesnt give great stuff every day, I use it to mesure the time, if it has stopped than it has been to much neopets for me!

Excitement - Got ?..

Mediocrity - Sometimes id get 2k..

Misfortune - I always get soot..

Knowledge - I only got advice from this..

Monotony - Got ? from this..

I spun all these wheels for avies..and got them..now i dont spin them anymore :laughingsmiley: