Day 31: Spinacles

hrtbrk

...and I nailed it! Just stay on the earlier levels for long enough without completing them to score really big.

Day 31 beaten and... where's my trophy? :mellow:

End result: Beaten AAA on all 31 days, beaten Kou-Jong a few days late (but doesn't affect the trophy). :king:

I finally finished it... Goodbye for good Spinacles! (or at least the next GMC or Daily Dare) Yay! I feel complete!

Results:

AAA: 10; Abigail: 9

Team (AAA): 3; Team (Abigail): 1

Double Dare: 8

Total: 31 Days; NP Income: Est. 100K NP! (items and NP)

Wooohoo... new record and a brand new achievement. The first Daily Dare I actually completed!!! Oh and *HUGS HRTBRK* and everyone!

I couldn't even get that score on the challenge when it came out so... I did Abby's. I've got a few AAA under my belt which I'm happy for. Last time I didn't try AAA at all.

31/31 for AAA.

Spinacles was an easy game once I figured out not to beat every level as soon as I possibly could. It takes a while, but it's actually sort of relaxing in a way.

Good work, everyone who will also be getting the gold trophy this year. :graduated:

The last day is this! :D This is easy. I know I can do it. It just take a really long time. But not as long as the Neopian Battle... something game, though. That game I almost fell asleep while playing.

Done with 31 AAAs :king: . (late for faerie cloud racer-send score problem and nova defender). This is first year I ever get all AAA.

I wanted a simple and fast game for last day... and here comes Spinacles... a game which is so booooring... Anyway... I think I will wait until I get the gold trophy... (just thinking about free Neocash that lasts only 12 months... and any probable glitches... x_x)

Defeated AAA 93x (94x if we count Roothless Challenge) in 3 Daily Dare editions for a third gold trophy...

I'm too tired to try for AAA today so I just went with Abs. Same Daily Dare as every year. Managed to beat AAA on a few games and for some ended up going with Abby. Still had fun this year so it's all good ^_^

YAY! I love spinacles and I was hoping it would be picked. :) Now to go challenge abigail in all of the games I didn't complete.

Beat it a little while ago. It really wasn't that bad, just spend a bit longer on levels 5 and 6 to "farm" some points, and on the later levels, try to set up combos by putting as many pairs together as possible. If you get a massive streak going (I got once to +14) you get points ridiculously quickly.