Day 14: Nova Blaster

hrtbrk

:grrr: This is SO annoying! I've managed to get up to 220k now but I can't get what I need from level 3. I can't see what's going on there are so many dang fireballs everywhere.

And in case anyone is dumb like me and didn't know there was a shield, when your green bar on the left fills up, you have a shield which you can activate by double clicking. When it's active you can just plow over all the novas and they die, which is handy.

I can't help but wonder if I could have gotten a higher score if I had known about the shield...XD oh well already beat Abby so no point in trying anymore.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even load the game. It gives me a grey screen and says missing plug in but doesn't sat which one. Does anyone know which one I may be missing? All other games have been working fine.

EDIT: Okay, now all games except Habitarium are giving me a blank white screen...they worked fine yesterday though.

I finally pulled it off, I may have silenced these Mechanovas at the right time in Level 4. I got up to Level 6 and scored 776,212 Points out of the 700,000 required!

I can't even load the game. It gives me a grey screen and says missing plug in but doesn't sat which one. Does anyone know which one I may be missing? All other games have been working fine.

EDIT: Okay, now all games except Habitarium are giving me a blank white screen...they worked fine yesterday though.

Standard procedure:

- Clear Cache

- Reboot

If still not working

- Try different browser :)

My best score is 450k. May have to go with Ab for this one I'm afraid.

Don't give up! 450k is still a decent score and you can improve from there. Remember you do not have to beat AAA today, you still got the rest of the daily dare left to beat him (this won't influence your trophy).

And congratulations Neomysterion! :)

You don't have to pick who you want to challenge today.

It won't have any effect on your trophy - you just won't get a bonus prize.

you mean the bonus prize of today, or is there a bonus prize at the end too?

Even though My highest score is only 178k I'm still going to challenge AAA, and Hopefully I'll beat him :)

It might take a while of practicing, But Practice makes perfect!

And I'm not willing to give up on The hope of getting a Gold Trophy! :D

I've just made it!!! *sigh* I don't like this game... and my previous high score was 19k... lol

My strategy:

Try to kill the evil novas first and then collect the gems together. That way you can get more points!

1/ Play Hard mode

2/ Level 1: Try to get 50,000+ points

3/ Level 2: Try to get 60,000+ points (total: 110,000+ points). Buy the 3-way shots

4/ Level 3: Try to get 150,000+ points (total: 260,000+ points) and try to die with 1 second left. Don't buy anything since I've noticed I make more points with 3-way shots than 5-way shots

5/ Level 3: Try to get 150,000+ points (total: 410,000+ points) and try to die with 1 second left. Don't buy anything

6/ Level 3: Try to get 150,000+ points (total: 560,000+ points). You should have enough gems to buy 2-way shots AND back shots (10,000 and 15,000 gems)

7/ Level 4: At the beginning of the level, try to kill all evil novas (don't care of the central nova) and collect gems to increase your score. If you can go through this level, next one is really easy! At some points, begin to protect the central nova and hope lol

8/ Level 5: Really easy, don't need to buy anything and beat AAA's score!

I cannot get my mind around these controls. So weird. I got enough for Abi, and that's good enough for me. I sense this will have a massive impact on the rankings of our staffers.

Gah. I don't think I had any choice in the matter when it came to this game, so I went with Abigail. This game was super challenging for me during the NGC, too, and didn't beat AAA then.

At least nothing has changed from when this game was first released. Wasn't good then, aren't good now LOL :laughingsmiley: Goodbye gold. The thought of you was nice.

You know, I really wish this game were a part of the Staff Tournament, just so TNT could see how impossible the goal is. :sad01_anim:

I challenged AAA without playing, first... which was a terrible mistake, as I'm stuck between a gold trophy or just a participation medal, despite all my hard work. :sad02: My highest score hasn't gone much over 300,000, even after hours of practice. If only AAA's score were 400,000, even 500,000, at least success would be in sight.

I'm not going to stop trying, but... I can't help but be frustrated. There's not even a good art or strategy to the game, just button mashing. -_-

Announcements