Day 4: Imperial Exam *Team Challenge*

hrtbrk

Xepha said just a few posts up that both you and your neofriend have to click to do the team challenge before an invitation can be sent between you. Have both you and your neofriend clicked to do the team challenge? My neofriend has not gotten online yet today so I can't tell if that's the problem for me.

Yeah the invitation was sent and both of us accepted the team challenge. I read on SN that changing browsers might help with the score-accepting problem, so I might try IE tomorrow as I've already exhausted all three games for the day.

If anyones still looking for a partner I am as well (been at work all day so only got round to it now). My average score is about 1100 so I can easily beat AAA.

Anyone else feeling like we are being lured into a false sense of security? I can' say Im a super great gamer, and somehow Ive beaten AAA everytime so far. I was not this good last year.

I know I can beat AAA easily here...

Need a partner though, if anyone is still in need of one, I will be on and off for the rest of the night, so feel free to send a neomail.