Happy Uni Day!

hrtbrk

I tried to take my Uni for training, but the website keeps asking for a dubloon...is anyone else having any problems? I haven't tried to get the free training before, so it might have something to do with that...

I really like the chocolate color as well! Makes me want to eat the Uni's mane. :)

I tried to take my Uni for training, but the website keeps asking for a dubloon...is anyone else having any problems? I haven't tried to get the free training before, so it might have something to do with that...

The news was posted today, but Uni Day isn't until the 2nd, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the free training.

I love both colors, they're gorgeous. I love hte horn on the Chocolate Uni. The clothing's nice too, I like both sets. I really like the Shenkuuvian armor, too bad all NP wearable SETS are only made for certain species.

I love the chocolate and the clothing, too. The maractite color is... I have no words to describe it this time, but I don`t realy like it.

UNI DAY IS AN EPIC WIN !!

I have 3 unis myself .. V00D00 , darkphilosophy and Faras ... they're all quite excited about today ... the new colors are awesome, although this is the first time I feel a cherry is not needed for a choco pet .. it seems to take a bit of the horn's glow ... who agrees with me ??

the Marac uni is AMAZING I'm definitely gonna save for a Marac PB now .. and the clothes are also incredible ...........