Day 1: Top Chop

hrtbrk

Wooohoo! Beat AAA already! I hope that I can keep up with this beating-on-day-of-release streak.

But I know already that there will be a few games that will destroy me for sure. x_x

Beaten AAA and like the background but was wondering do we win Abigail prizes if you beat AAA? I'm a big book collector so I actually like that prize more than the background. I haven't played Daily Dare the past couple of years so I'm unsure about some things.

Pulled it off before I went to bed, AAA beaten for the day! Got the planks and the background for succeeding. :yes:

Never played Top Chop before this day. :P

First time playing this game, did it 26 times before I got a score high enough, but I beat AAA and that's all that matters. I'm sooo terrible at games :'( I am dreading this tournament

Challenged AAA and beat him. Took me 20 minutes straight of trying. I kept getting close then a stupid bug would throw me off, or the bar would either speedup or slowdown or at one point it was just hopping randomly like the game was lagging. It was very obnoxious. But, I got the fugly background. I'm not a background person, and would have preferred the book. At least it's a free item towards the Pack Rat Avatar!

On a side note, was I the only one that is uber-excited for the Daily Dare? I've never played one before because it first came out during my hiatus, but I loved the Game Master Challenges and I love plots and stuff, so this is a hoot.

I beat Abigail. There's no way I could do 1000 on Top Chop. I ubersuck at that game.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one whose terrible at this game I also challenged Abigail. If I really wanted too and had the time I probably could have beaten AAA after hours of frustration. :)

I will be challenging AAA, because I know I can get the score, but the game is fighting me at the moment. I've gotten as high as 951 so far today, and my high score is over 1100. <_<

You can do it Spritzie! I had the same problem, but once you get through the 5th level, you pretty much just have to get it anywhere in the yellow/almost yellow range to get the last hundred and fifty points or so, at least I did. I can't wait for tomorrow's challenge already!

I beat Abigail. There's no way I could do 1000 on Top Chop. I ubersuck at that game.

Actually Cornflakes, it takes concentration and inner focus of the power meter to succeed in this game. I'm still surprised that I got 1,000+ points on my first day playing Top Chop.

Actually Cornflakes, it takes concentration and inner focus of the power meter to succeed in this game. I'm still surprised that I got 1,000+ points on my first day playing Top Chop.

lol, thanks for the advice Mr. Miyagi. :P

I challenged Abigail.

I have only ever played Top Chop once, and I was so useless at it, I scored nil :P then for some amazing reason, I had another attempt at Top Chop and got 335 points, enough to beat Abigail. I can assure you, I have never been more amazed.