Game you are best at!

khaos

Which game(s) are you best at? They cannot be games like cheat, snow wars, etc. im best at tug-o-war, i ALMOST got a trophy for it! score 4131 it was on an old account, i cant remember which xD

I never won a single games trophy in my entire life. :sad01_anim:

But I've been lucky at gaining thousands of Neopoints at Nova Defender, Snot Splatter, and Crisis Courier myself. :yes:

I would say I am good at Sutek's Tomb (silver trophy but I got it at the end of the month and it took all day so I am proud of it). And if it counts ghost bopper (it is more a game of luck then are you good at it).

Sutek's Tomb, Jolly Jugglers, Snowmuncher. Of course, now that I've said it they'll make the score something I haven't reached before.

When Spellseeker was first released I got the highest tier award for it for the new games challenge.

I am a pro at Hasee Bounce, and I have a second place trophy on my lookup to prove it! Can you believe I scored that high just by chance? I sure did!

I'm not too good at many of the games, but I like to think I'm good at the Hannah/Caves games :)

Daily Dare though, has pushed me to beat a lot of my other previous high scores! :D