Most Dreaded Game

ThisIsJ

Hope may spring eternal for an amazing trophy before DD starts this year, but every one of us has 'that' game. The game we know will kill our chances at going for the gold. The one that makes us want to quit the whole thing because it's so impossible.

Mine is probably Meepit Juice Break. I'm just so incapable off getting a good score.

What's yours?

Last year, the first one that messed me up, was Snot Splatter. Then I had trouble with Kass Basher because somehow my computer got reset and I couldn't get the bat. (And still haven't been able to.)

I think my worst game is Mynci volleyball. For some reason I can't get the timing right :sad01_anim: but the game that really makes my blood boil is stupid Adver Attack. :grrr: Seriously, i just get so mad at all the pop ups, I know that's supposed to be the game but pop ups drive me crazy and having them attack the screen is not my idea of fun or certainly a 'game' :grrr: Seriously, I can't play that game, it just gets me to angry.

Last year, the first one that messed me up, was Snot Splatter. Then I had trouble with Kass Basher because somehow my computer got reset and I couldn't get the bat. (And still haven't been able to.)

i played this game for 6 years without knowing that after you hit it..hold down space while it goes up..it send it like a hundred feet further, and then hit space bar on every bounce

i honestly dont know what the daily dare even is, first year ever doing it...hopefully i do well

Most dreaded games in my opinion would definitely be the old Shenkuu Warrior and the new 200m Peanut Dash. I like the opposite versions way better. :P

I'm honestly horrible at all games, I play the easiest ones only. I had to do todays game 26 times to beat AAA... Yea, I wanted to cry every time it gave me the game over screen... But worst would be Zurroball... Score on that is 12 -_-

I'm right there with you on zurroball and hasee bounce. On the games challenge some months back it took me forever to get the right scores in those games! I'm also concerned with Meerca chase. I love playing the game but I rarely get much higher than 300 unless it's one of those games where two power neggs appear in a row. That always makes for a happy game. :)

I'm not usually someone who yells at her electronics but I distinctly remember becoming that kind of person when trying to score for Mynci volleyball for a tournament once. I really really hope it doesn't make an appearance this year.

I struggle with a lot of games, but I have to say I think the ones I fear the most are (due to lack of skill/increased frustration): super hasee bounce, mynci volleyball, zurroball, or super high score on meepit juice break (I can do ok mid-range). I see a lot of these games have shown up on the uggggggh nooooooooo whhhhhhhhhhhyyyy list. XD I don't mind meerca chase except for the chance aspect of it in terms of getting that one high level negg first.

I know my downfall will be meerca chase.

For some reason, this game is super popular, so there definitely will be this game on daily dare. (I haven't seen any year without this game yet. Hopefully, this will be the first. ^^)

And the AAA score will be something like 800-1000. Not impossible, just next to it (My average is 300). Making me play the darn thing for hours in the hope of getting that fish negg, and when I get it, my heart thump so bad I lost anyway. :sad01_anim:

It's really difficult until you get used to it, but try it on Super Gravity mode (the code is in the guides for it.) You could get the score by getting certain neggs as your first one. (That's how I got it last year.)

Ahh I should have put Crisis Courier on my worst game list. I know I can beat Abigail, but I need to increase my score by like 2000 by the end of the night to beat AAA.

Ahh I should have put Crisis Courier on my worst game list. I know I can beat Abigail, but I need to increase my score by like 2000 by the end of the night to beat AAA.

I think someone mentioned that if you can get to level 2 or 3 and die right before the end (so you end up using all four of your lives) you should be able to beat AAA.

I'd definitely say that Meepit Juice Break I am not looking forward too. Ugh. That game annoys me so much! I occassionally get a good score, but you know how it is. <_<

What games am I afriad of? Wicked Wocky Wobble is totally one of them! That, and today's game, Crisis Courier! Sorry AAA, but I just don't think I can beat you here!

I also fear Spinacles, when it was the New Game Challenge I could not beat AAA's score, no matter how hard I tried.

I used to be good at Super Hasee Bounce, I've beaten it before, but then I stopped being so good, so...yeah. Doubt I can succeed on that one either. :(

Oh, and Wrath of the Snowager. I have a feeling that one's coming...

My hated games include:

Ultimate Bullseye II

Turmac Roll

Mop 'n' Bop

Meepit Juice Break

Hope AAA gives a small score for these games! Of course he can't be great even in these games! ;)

Here's another game I'm not too crazy for... Ghost Bopper! I often get dizzy when it comes to stage 4 of that game, when the controls shift direction. :S