FFQ: Get the Av, or Get a Dreamie?

Cornflakes

79 members have voted

1. 1. If I was fortunate enough to get a Fountain Faerie Quest, I would use it to:

• Get the "Buzzin" Av
    • Get a dreamie! (or just a really cool pet!)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the avatar with my first FFQ, as well as my dreamie.

I traded a pirate buzz for my very cute maraquan cybunny. So, I would go for avatar, and possibly try to trade for your 'dream pet', if it is possible. :)

That's pretty clever, Steph. I might try to do something like that so I can get the best of both choices.

I would get a maraquan buzz because those are awesome anyways :P

My dreamies are all achievable price wise so I'd feel like I'd be wasting my FFQ.

To me the only colors that are worth the FFQ are maraquan, zombie, island and pirate. For the other colors, the paint brushes are eventually achievable through time and saving.

*edit: forgot the plushie color but then again I never liked that color with the converted pets *shrug*

I'd go Dream pet. Baby Xweetok!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Dream pet, for sure.

I really want Sweet_Petite_Minette (my aisha) to be chocolate. But I don't want the risk and time of the lab ray. I could get a chocolate zap right away. Or I could spend weeks or months zapping, tons of np morphing her back into an aisha when she inevitably gets zapped into another species, and still not be guaranteed she'll turn chocolate.

So yes, I would definately use the FFQ for a dreamie.

Now, if I were one of those ones lucky enough to actually get 2 FFQ this event, I might be a little torn on my second.

I could paint a shoyru maraquan to give to my son (he loves sea turtles) or I could get an aisha or uni from the pound and paint it something to get clothes for my aisha or uni. Or there's the avatar. I just don't like Buzz very much. Maybe I'd paint a Buzz maraquan or something and give it to someone.

Definitely a dreamie. What's one avatar when you can have a pet that you've been wanting FOREVER.

Plus, cool pets make me want to keep playing neopets rather than get bored of it.

Yes, but I keep reading that Buzzes are not exactly sought-after, so it might be a risk.

Well, for me it would be a risk. For everyone else, they would just be able to get whatever they wanted, because that's how my life works.

I'm one of the lucky people that apparently has inexpensive taste lol. Any pet I find I really like can be attained with fairly inexpensive paintbrushes, so I would definately go for the avvie

I would definitely go for the avvie, I have no idea when I'd ever get FFQ again, and I'm not going to go for the pet since I happen to have all of the dreamies(For the pets currently on my main anyhow) that I could get from the rainbow fountain anyhow. ^_^

I would save it for a dreamie. When I get Illoriyan into a draik I intend to make him zombie so a FFQ would save me around 14 million neopoints...

I hear that! Zombie Draik is also my dream pet ^_^ preying for a FFQ!

I've only had one FFQ and I painted my Shoyru Faerie. This was before I knew about the Buzz avatar. To be honest, I don't like Buzzs and the avatar doesn't look that great. But being an avatar collector now I'm not sure whether or not I'd like to waste my next FFQ on the avatar.